Today i have complete 4 order

I am happy today because after many days I did some work with five stars. I sent the buyer request on the day I did not get much work from there, would anyone tell me that how Good way to send a buyer request?

i have complete 4 order with all of 5 star rating

But your profile shows that you have 17 reviews, and 15 are 5 stars?

He got 4 orders today that’s why he posted that on forum 😂

I still don’t see it as a good enough reason to create a topic about it, but hey, that’s just me. I can always stay away from the forum and leave it to those who celebrate their first, second, third, and fifth order, to those who celebrate receiving a message from a buyer or a tip, and all the other topics that look more appropriate for a personal blog or a diary. 😸

Yes, I understand it now. It took me a while to understand what was the cause for celebration. :rofl:

I still don’t see it as a good enough reason to create a topic about it, but hey, that’s just me. I can always stay away from the forum and leave it to those who celebrate their first, second, third, and fifth order, to those who celebrate receiving a message from a buyer or a tip, and all the other topics that look more appropriate for a personal blog or a diary. 😸

Guest offlinehelpers

I guess it is not a matter of celebration and post on the forum. This type of post will make forum lose weight.

This type of post will make forum lose weight.

If only it were as easy as that! 🍰

Archived