Today I have edited My Gig

ithabibbd

I don’t believe you’re allowed to sell YouTube video promotion on Fiverr - someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that falls under the “don’t sell traffic / subscribers / views / etc.” clause in the TOS.

Also, your gig text and image text is riddled with spelling errors and poor grammar.

I don’t believe you’re allowed to sell YouTube video promotion on Fiverr - someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I think that falls under the “don’t sell traffic / subscribers / views / etc.” clause in the TOS.

Also, your gig text and image text is riddled with spelling errors and poor grammar.

He can if it is organic but I only found two sellers who actually deliver true organic, all others I bought were bots. I did the test.

I know my ac can banned, but you need perfect gig making.

He can if it is organic but I only found two sellers who actually deliver true organic, all others I bought were bots. I did the test.

Fair enough! Thank you for the info - that side of Fiverr isn’t in my sphere of expertise (I’m solely a writer), so I’m only repeating what I’ve seen posted. For some things, I feel like maybe there ought to be a checklist when posting a gig in certain sections, e.g. “I certify this gig does not involve X, Y, or Z” so there’s no misinterpretation or “I didn’t read it!!”.

dear bro, some people want to get organic youtube serves for a low cost, but it’s not possible.

But I told people for organic youtube service you have to expend to high.

so organic or boots both are depending in bayer

dear bro, some people want to get organic youtube serves for a low cost, but it’s not possible.

But I told people for organic youtube service you have to expend to high.

so organic or boots both are depending in bayer

dear bro

O M G

No, I get organic for 5$. Two sellers offer that. 5000 organic starting with 5$. Proven and delivery is in 20 days.

I want to say already I have lost my 1 account, It’s can be bend.

I want to say already I have lost my 1 account,

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

You are directly breaking TOS by starting another account! This is a one-strike-you’re-out experience here on Fiverr, you are not allowed to start a second account, and they will find you eventually and shut this one down too.

Also, if you’re advertising to English-speaking audiences with this grasp of the language, I wouldn’t quit your day job. I get that English is a really hard language, and I have nothing but admiration for people attempting to learn it, but if I decided to pick up ballet tomorrow I wouldn’t open my own dance school on Friday. Honestly, you have no business selling any gig that requires you to write, communicate, or interact with English-speaking audiences with what I’m seeing here and in your gig text.

Not trying to be hurtful, just frank and honest.

Your GIGs packages are wrong. if I buy now your basic package I would get 10000 audience and views, it says so in description.

And what is this:

I will promote your channel until to finish the wants for YouTube

You mean 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch?

thank you brother, for showing me. It was a mistake.

Your GIGs packages are wrong. if I buy now your basic package I would get 10000 audience and views, it says so in description.

And what is this:

You mean 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch?

Can you explain this? Do you have evidence, proof of working?

I want to say already I have lost my 1 account,

• Fiverr reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
  • Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.
  • Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

I know your a experience person, last time you told me for editing my gig.

so please check me gig now it’s ok or not.

plz, plz, plz

Can you explain this? Do you have evidence, proof of working?

I have already promote an account, also she has gotten monitize, if you want you can contact her. she is a canadian women, I can send you to channel link.

as well as you can check my youtube seo gig pic my work prof.

I have already promote an account, also she has gotten monitize, if you want you can contact her. she is a canadian women, I can send you to channel link.

as well as you can check my youtube seo gig pic my work prof.

Yes, I saw that, 12000 views plus with no likes or subscribers. 2000 people watch the video and none of them clicked like or dislike even?

But it is interesting to see this. I will review others, the premium package is little over priced even for this kind of service.

Last time I tested sellers it did not worked…

Most of the sellers gave me this:

image.png.6503c9f3d221cdc87e8293eac4d354df.png

Yes, I saw that, 12000 views plus with no likes or subscribers. 2000 people watch the video and none of them clicked like or dislike even?

But it is interesting to see this. I will review others, the premium package is little over priced even for this kind of service.

I told you some people want to by low cost service. it was boot.

he don’t order my gig, he has message me for views. not marketing

Archived