Fiverr Community Forum

Today i have learnt a new lesson

Most of the new sellers have a believe that BEING ACTIVE 24/7 CAN BRING YOU ORDERS or BEING ACTIVE ON FORUM WILL RANK YOUR SERVICES
To be honest i had the same believe. This believe was so strong that i started suggesting it to newbies. But today some people from this forum enlighten me, acknowledged me that this all are MYTHS.
You can get a full information about it from this post and the comments people are giving.
Check- Stop listening to bad advice

I am again telling Being active 24/7 on fiverr or forum wont help you anyways. If there is something that can help you is your skill. So my suggestion will be develop your skills as much as you can cause this is going to save you end of the day, not 24/7 activation. And also we should stop suggesting this bad advices to newbies.
N.B- all this are based on personal experience.
Thanks everyone. And if you like, you can visit My profile here

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with us.

Besides if you try to always be active 24/7 you do not get the rest you need to do an excellent job on your Fiverr orders when you get them.

2 Likes

Exactly on point sir

1 Like

I followed bad advices for a while, when I create my account back in 2017. No surprise I wasn’t able to sell a gig until I researched for more coherent informations and tips.
Finally, I joined this forum and I found tons of good tips and advices, threads and helpful people committed to spread rightful informations instead of nonsense.
We learn every day something new, but we should try to keep your eyes open and follow the right advices.

2 Likes