Today I will talk about how to rank your gig faster?

Today I will talk about how to rank your gig faster ?
There are many of you, especially those who are new to the subject. One day I did it myself.

What many people do is open the gig 5-6 in the first place.
No one will do this wrong. If you open the gig like this, you will not be ranked. This is the main reason why you will not get the order.
You will open 1/2 gig in the first stage and the designs will be unique and you will see the gig rank in a short time.
Thank you
@mohammedriyad335

This is nonsense.

Do you really think Fiverr ranks gigs based on these silly tricks? Really?

First, it makes no sense. There are hundreds of thousands of gigs. They can’t all “rank”. And Fiverr ranks based on what will meet their business objectives, not silly tricks.

Don’t make up advice and don’t advise people about things you don’t understand. It misleads people and it doesn’t make you look smart. Trust me.

Why do people think they’ll get orders if they make up nonsense in the forum? Ridiculous.

This is nonsense.

Do you really think Fiverr ranks gigs based on these silly tricks? Really?

First, it makes no sense. There are hundreds of thousands of gigs. They can’t all “rank”. And Fiverr ranks based on what will meet their business objectives, not silly tricks.

Don’t make up advice and don’t advise people about things you don’t understand. It misleads people and it doesn’t make you look smart. Trust me.

Why do people think they’ll get orders if they make up nonsense in the forum? Ridiculous.

that’s houmous ! Then you say how the rank is

I’m certain this is the equivalent of me walking down the street, sneezing, and then immediately after that, it started to rain.

I never jumped on the forum claiming to have figured out how to make it rain.

Your assumption above is based on correlation not causation.

That’s absolutely normal, as it is the very first stage of research and critical observation.

Why did you feel the need to start a thread and claim you have an answer, when you clearly don’t?

but why ?..

I don’t understand your question.

You bring no hard evidence, you just joined this April, and have 5 reviews under your belt.

I would hardly categorize you as experienced enough to make posts doling out advice to new users, seeing as you are one.

I don’t understand your question.

You bring no hard evidence, you just joined this April, and have 5 reviews under your belt.

I would hardly categorize you as experienced enough to make posts doling out advice to new users, seeing as you are one.

I have a another …okay you can understand

that’s houmous ! Then you say how the rank is

There is no magic solution. That is your problem.

You think there is a formula to follow that makes you rank. There isn’t. That isn’t how business works. People buy what they want. They don’t buy something because the seller did a bunch of stupid tricks.

You don’t even understand the basics, yet you decide to try to convince people your nonsense is correct.

Archived