Fiverr Community Forum

Today is a fun day lol

well … today I got out of bed :bed: waiting for an approval of a delivery that I made to a client. I was in a panic bcz when I entered his profile, I saw that he was a member since 2018 and had no comments as a buyer :neutral_face: . well, I did the full job of a novelty video that required 3d scenes :sunglasses:. Surprisingly, this delivery was approved immediately as soon as the client connected to fiverr and did not request any revision ! :flushed:. I was very happy :partying_face: :partying_face:,
then xd suddenly it came to my mind: time to draw something random! I took my drawing tablet and this was what came to mind … I want coffee by the way haha!! :partying_face: :coffee: but oooh I don’t want to go to the supermarket xd Omg :blue_car:

4 Likes

I want coffee by the way haha!! :partying_face: :coffee: but oooh I don’t want to go to the supermarket xd Omg :blue_car:

Did you manage to get your coffee?

3 Likes

well … apparently there was coffee in the kitchen xd, I knew about it because I perceived a pleasant smell and when I got closer, yup!! my mom had prepared that delicious coffee that I longed for so much! :coffee: :yum:

2 Likes

Mothers always come to the rescue! :grin:

2 Likes

yeeeeeee :wink: :star_struck: :partying_face: :raised_hands: :+1:

2 Likes