Today is my first day on fiverr give me some suggestions

datalogistics

I would beg to differ. It is not really about how many concurrent gigs you have active. Yes, in my opinion, it will help to a certain extent; but that may not be the sole reason for getting an order. If you even have just 2 or 3 very well crafted gigs, I think it would do you more good than having 7 gigs of just average quality.

This is my opinion. However, I would like to point out that I am kinda new to Fiverr too. So, let’s wait and see if the more experienced sellers have something else to say about this.

Also, be sure to check out Paul’s awesome guide specifically crafted to help all the new sellers out there on Fiverr:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

In my own experience, the traffic you get from searches split over the gigs you have. I could have 20 gigs, and when I tried with lots of them, I got lower exposure on my main ones. It makes me think that it is more convenient to have only the stronger, focused ones.

after completed 7-gigs creation Fiverr will follow your activities and if your 7-gigs look like perfect than they boost your gigs at the search engine, then you able to get an order instantly 😊

@datalogistics

after completed 7-gigs creation Fiverr will follow your activities and if your 7-gigs look like perfect than they boost your gigs at the search engine, then you able to get an order instantly 😊

Where are you getting this alleged advice from? There are no guarantees that a gig will be boosted in the search engine, and certainly not because Fiverr is, as you falsely claim, trolling new gigs just to be able to boost “perfect gigs”.

There is no guarantee of orders, just as there is no guarantee that orders will happen instantly or immediately. Please stop posting false advice.

Where are you getting this alleged advice from? There are no guarantees that a gig will be boosted in the search engine, and certainly not because Fiverr is, as you falsely claim, trolling new gigs just to be able to boost “perfect gigs”.

There is no guarantee of orders, just as there is no guarantee that orders will happen instantly or immediately. Please stop posting false advice.

Oh is it not true? 😮

In my own experience, the traffic you get from searches split over the gigs you have. I could have 20 gigs, and when I tried with lots of them, I got lower exposure on my main ones. It makes me think that it is more convenient to have only the stronger, focused ones.

I think it is hard to share your all gigs on social media to get impressions and clicks etc. Is my observation right? tell me your experience.

Thanks

I think it is hard to share your all gigs on social media to get impressions and clicks etc. Is my observation right? tell me your experience.

Thanks

Thanks

Well, you can boost your main gig, then potential buyers could have a look at the others. I think there is no really a “100% win” advice here, just experiment yourself.

I would beg to differ. It is not really about how many concurrent gigs you have active. Yes, in my opinion, it will help to a certain extent; but that may not be the sole reason for getting an order. If you even have just 2 or 3 very well crafted gigs, I think it would do you more good than having 7 gigs of just average quality.

This is my opinion. However, I would like to point out that I am kinda new to Fiverr too. So, let’s wait and see if the more experienced sellers have something else to say about this.

Also, be sure to check out Paul’s awesome guide specifically crafted to help all the new sellers out there on Fiverr:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Oh thanks for sharing your experience I have created 3 gigs yet. Can you please review them is these well crafted?

Thanks

Oh thanks for sharing your experience I have created 3 gigs yet. Can you please review them is these well crafted?

Thanks

Yeah, they look okay. The descriptions can be better I think. But, please bear in mind… there is always room for improvement. So, what you can do is look for the best sellers in your particular field on Fiverr and then try and get ideas from them on how to improve your own profile. But remember, this does not mean just copying and pasting an entire sentence or keywords directly from the best seller’s page (I am pointing this out because, while going through your gigs, I gleaned that copy-pasting is one of your skills). That would not be the right thing to do.

I hope that I was able to help you. I wish you the very best!

adios.

Yeah, they look okay. The descriptions can be better I think. But, please bear in mind… there is always room for improvement. So, what you can do is look for the best sellers in your particular field on Fiverr and then try and get ideas from them on how to improve your own profile. But remember, this does not mean just copying and pasting an entire sentence or keywords directly from the best seller’s page (I am pointing this out because, while going through your gigs, I gleaned that copy-pasting is one of your skills). That would not be the right thing to do.

I hope that I was able to help you. I wish you the very best!

adios.

thank you for the suggestion.

Archived