Today is My first day on FIVERR

I also am new to Fiverr. Have posted 2 gigs so far but no orders. Also I am not able to post on this forum directly, the ‘New Post’ tab is blocked for me, can anyone tell me why? Thank you.

You will need to share your gigs on social media like facebook and twitter and get some impression .

Welcome To Fiverr.
Try to connect in Fiverr 24 hours. Every day send 10 buyer request with the proper description exactly that buyer need.
Install Fiverr mobile apps and connect when you are in outside on your computer and share your gig in different social media and try to connect Fiverr forum.

Happy Fiverr 😍

Welcome to fiverr.
the first thing is to create a best discription and profile to attract buyers to your gig and secondly promote your gigs on social media and blogs and and thirdly create a attractive buyer request to get fast orders.

Welcome! Be sure to read the Terms of Service first!

Make sure everyday you send out 10 proposals.

Bid low when you first start so you can get some jobs and start working on your profile reviews.

Make sure to always deliver on time, and be quick to respond to messages!

Goodluck😎

Our man Paul, :business_suit_levitating:t2:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Welcome To Fiverr.

Try to connect in Fiverr 24 hours. Every day send 10 buyer request with the proper description exactly that buyer need.

Install Fiverr mobile apps and connect when you are in outside on your computer and share your gig in different social media and try to connect Fiverr forum.

Happy Fiverr 😍

Our man Paul, :business_suit_levitating:t2:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Thanks for such great info.

I will read completely and i hope this post will help me alot.

Hello!

hope you are fine.

1-very important is that just give as much time as you can give.

2-create all the 7 gigs so that you will get enough buyer requests

3-give the best possible rates

4-portfolio is must

hope you will get orders.

Why do you get more buyers requests if you have 7 gigs? I’m not sure I understand. You bid on buyers requests, they don’t come to you.

Archived