Fiverr Community Forum

Today is My first day on FIVERR

Hello Members of Fiverr.

I am new and today is my first day. I do have any idea about fiverr just learning.
Kindly help me how can i get orders because i am new not reviews and 0 Buyer request.

Please help me and request to all of you.

Thanks

6 Likes

Welcome . Check this out for how to get off to a great start on Fiverr: https://support.fiverr.com/

1 Like

I also am new to Fiverr. Have posted 2 gigs so far but no orders. Also I am not able to post on this forum directly, the ‘New Post’ tab is blocked for me, can anyone tell me why? Thank you.

3 Likes

You will need to share your gigs on social media like facebook and twitter and get some impression .

1 Like

Hello and Welcome. Make some more gigs in various categories to see buyers’ request. Share your gigs on social media, target the right audience who would be interested in buying from you. Don’t forget to sponser your gigs.

1 Like

be confident …do hard work

1 Like

Thanks you so much for help:grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome To Fiverr.
Try to connect in Fiverr 24 hours. Every day send 10 buyer request with the proper description exactly that buyer need.
Install Fiverr mobile apps and connect when you are in outside on your computer and share your gig in different social media and try to connect Fiverr forum.

Happy Fiverr :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr.
the first thing is to create a best discription and profile to attract buyers to your gig and secondly promote your gigs on social media and blogs and and thirdly create a attractive buyer request to get fast orders.

1 Like

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

1 Like

Hello!
hope you are fine.
1-very important is that just give as much time as you can give.
2-create all the 7 gigs so that you will get enough buyer requests
3-give the best possible rates
4-portfolio is must

hope you will get orders.

1 Like

congregation :heart:

1 Like

congratulations

1 Like

Welcome! Be sure to read the Terms of Service first!

Make sure everyday you send out 10 proposals.

Bid low when you first start so you can get some jobs and start working on your profile reviews.

Make sure to always deliver on time, and be quick to respond to messages!

Goodluck:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

i am also new. if you find some tips or tricks then also do share them with me please :blush::anguished:

1 Like

@a2zlogostudio @anabena978
welcome to fiverr forum wish you all the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our man Paul, :business_suit_levitating:t2: has the information you need here. :arrow_down:

1 Like

Thank you so much.:grinning:

Thank you very very much.

I also need your help in future.

Thanks for such great info.

I will read completely and i hope this post will help me alot.