Today is my first Fiverr anniversary and I've got a cake!

capitalquality

Happy Cakeday! I saw cakeday on the forum settings but I haven’t really investigated. Hmmm.

Can any forum levels see Cakeday in the menu? It seems to be connected to both Anniversaries and Birthdays, and there is a place to list your birthday on your profile, so I guess you get a virtual cake on both days if you put your birthday in. i can’t see the cake on your profile, but I’m looking to see if there is any other info on this feature.

image.png.7b5fda6ce77709b5428b8fb87c1ce104.png

Happy Cakeday! I saw cakeday on the forum settings but I haven’t really investigated. Hmmm.

Can any forum levels see Cakeday in the menu? It seems to be connected to both Anniversaries and Birthdays, and there is a place to list your birthday on your profile, so I guess you get a virtual cake on both days if you put your birthday in. i can’t see the cake on your profile, but I’m looking to see if there is any other info on this feature.

48605889c2477453a2a670069bf8d26e1ed2efe2.png

Can any forum levels see Cakeday in the menu?

Yes…

Can any forum levels see Cakeday in the menu?

Yes…

I think it shows everyone’s anniversary and birthday so that’s coolness. Timezone confirmed, though, right? I can’t see her cake here but it is still the 7th here. So I guess the cake shows up when the reader’s timezone hits that date? Anyway, cute feature!

I think it shows everyone’s anniversary and birthday so that’s coolness. Timezone confirmed, though, right? I can’t see her cake here but it is still the 7th here. So I guess the cake shows up when the reader’s timezone hits that date? Anyway, cute feature!

Timezone confirmed, though, right?

Correct…

Archived