Today is the day that i have found and joined fiverr 5 years ago and its completely changed my life

This is the day that i have found and joined fiverr 5 years ago (Nov-06-2013) and its completely changed my life forever. I was working in Dubai and during the recession time i lost my job, i was completely broke and searching for a new job here in India, so i just searched google regarding any genuine online job available anywhere. Then I found fiverr. I just opened a service related to graphic design within 2 months i became level 2, gradually i have learned some animation tutorials from youtube, it help me to migrate my services from graphic design to animation.

Finally i came to know this is a goldmine. Now I bought my own home, car etc…everything from fiverr only.

So this is my short story especially for the new sellers who are always complaining about not getting order. Keep digging guys and be patient. Actually i have promoted all of my gigs through social media for almost 1 years, then i forget about it. But after that i am getting continuous orders until now. So keep trying guys, don’t lose your hope. Enjoy…

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success story with us:heart_eyes::sunglasses:

Amazing and Extraordinary.
In freelancing Sky is the limit.So keep going.
“Work hard in silence and Let the success make noise”

Your most welcome mate…

Thanks a lot bro…

@graphicempire
Congratulations

I cam to know you are success in fiverrr. Do you still get order on fiverr?

Wow :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation: you fulfill 5 years!!! wonderful. Wish you will be here forever. tenor

Yes bro, i am getting order from my usual customers plus buyer request…but nowadays they are mostly promoting pro sellers…

Are you still working any other job except fiverr.

No, fiverr is my main source of income, plus i am having a youtube channel, recently started…

Can you share something the present situation and the 2013 situation about working place on fiverr.

Congrats! for completing 5 years on Fiverr.

Great story, congratulations!

great motivation for newbies…

you are right…

Thanks for the great motivation! Do you still live in Dubai?

@graphicempire thank you for sharing your success story

A post that will inspire others. Thanks for sharing! :slightly_smiling_face:

Very inspiring, thanks for sharing your wonderful experience :slight_smile: