Today is the day that i have found and joined fiverr 5 years ago and its completely changed my life

graphicempire

This is the day that i have found and joined fiverr 5 years ago (Nov-06-2013) and its completely changed my life forever. I was working in Dubai and during the recession time i lost my job, i was completely broke and searching for a new job here in India, so i just searched google regarding any genuine online job available anywhere. Then I found fiverr. I just opened a service related to graphic design within 2 months i became level 2, gradually i have learned some animation tutorials from youtube, it help me to migrate my services from graphic design to animation.

Finally i came to know this is a goldmine. Now I bought my own home, car etc…everything from fiverr only.

So this is my short story especially for the new sellers who are always complaining about not getting order. Keep digging guys and be patient. Actually i have promoted all of my gigs through social media for almost 1 years, then i forget about it. But after that i am getting continuous orders until now. So keep trying guys, don’t lose your hope. Enjoy…

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the day that i have found and joined fiverr 5 years ago (Nov-06-2013) and its completely changed my life forever. I was working in Dubai and during the recession time i lost my job, i was completely broke and searching for a new job here in India, so i just searched google regarding any genuine online job available anywhere. Then I found fiverr. I just opened a service related to graphic design within 2 months i became level 2, gradually i have learned some animation tutorials from youtube, it help me to migrate my services from graphic design to animation.

Finally i came to know this is a goldmine. Now I bought my own home, car etc…everything from fiverr only.

So this is my short story especially for the new sellers who are always complaining about not getting order. Keep digging guys and be patient. Actually i have promoted all of my gigs through social media for almost 1 years, then i forget about it. But after that i am getting continuous orders until now. So keep trying guys, don’t lose your hope. Enjoy…

great motivation for newbies…

Keep digging guys and be patient.

you are right…

Archived