Today makes it my 10th day on Fiverr

janepixel

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 6 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Yes, Today makes it my 10th day on Fiverr and I’m yet to receive a single Order, lol…

What are the best selling tips I should follow before publishing my next gig?

Here is a link to my previous gig high in demand book cover design

Yes, Today makes it my 10th day on Fiverr and I’m yet to receive a single Order,

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Yes, Today makes it my 10th day on Fiverr and I’m yet to receive a single Order,

Suggest you check out the competition in your category re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

It takes time and effort to build your Fiverr business.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Thanks for this… I really appreciate your message!

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.
Stay Active on Fiverr
Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)
Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,
Proper Description of your services.
Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these.

Research on creating gig by saw your competitor gig and then make yours gig by proper keyword researching.

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template. (Most Important)

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig,

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform.

Good Luck.

Thank you so much!..

Archived