Too bad I can't change my username :P

hanashivoice

I chose the username I have now because that’s been my go-to name for quite some time. Now I get people calling me Hana. It drives me nuts lol! I even put my real first name in the description of my best selling gig and a couple of people still call me by the wrong name!

This makes me really wish I could change my username, especially since I came up with a much more fitting name for my business a few weeks back. I’d have to make a new account and lose all my ratings and whatnot if I want to change my name. Oh well…guess I’m stuck with hanashivoice for life! (at least on Fiverr).

This has been ‘Random Thoughts With Kim’. You may now continue browsing the forum.

WEll, depending on where you are with gig sales if you have a lot of clients already, you can close this account and then open a new one. I would email customer support first and let them know that you are going to do this, and do not open the new account until the first one is closed. You will have to start all over again buildnig up yourself here on Fiverr. Either that or get over being called Hana 🙂 It’s a nice name. People call people by their user names quite often in general all over the internet so it’s something to expect no matter where you ever create a profile.

Woops sorry, when I first read the very first part, I thought to myself “Why does Hana want to changer her name, it sounds fine to me…” but my apologies, it’s hana as in “hanashi” for the Japanese word “speak,” I assume? I guess you need to expect certain reactions from people when you have a certain Fiverr name, 99.9% of the time, people think I’m a guy! I get messages like “What’s up bro!” “My man Zeus, I need your help!” …which makes me laugh all the time, and I’m not offended by it since Zeus is after all a guy’s name! 😃
Anyway, personally I think hanashivoice is good name, but it might be nice if Fiverr gave us
option of changing our Fiverr names for whatever reason in the future.
Have a nice day Kim.

Archived