Too many BOOBS out there!

I was creating a gig which was related to social media accounts creation but then it was denied. No biggie, but when I saw other gigs displaying their boobs with messages on it, I start to wonder, why those were approved considering that it’s a violation of the TOS.

http://fiverr.com/gigs/search?utf8=✓&query=BOOBS&x=0&y=0

"Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently."

Just asking.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yeah those are clothed boobs, Cleavage. Your see that on bugs bunny and friends. Prob should stay in church and hide your eyes if you consider that adult. Dang I even think my female pastor shows cleavage. Better yet move to Afghanistan no boobies allowed there.

Nice you were searching for boobies though. I do it sometimes too :slight_smile: Google has a better selection. mmmm Boobies

Interesting, the real ones are all far down and the ones that were horrible photoshopped are up. Also I guess it´s k as long as you can´t see the nipples.

Sorry for doublepost but… fragglesrock. Lol >:D

I don’t think rules are being broken for these types of gigs… Personally I think these types of gigs help other sellers like us become more creative. Gigs evolve, and so will the behaviors on fiverr, that’s what makes this site great! It has personality!