Took a Hiatus From Writing, I guess?

lucycodex

So I have been a little depressed and very stressed lately due to a drop in clients, and due to many other factors that I will not bore you all with. As a result, I guess I just kinda took a break from it all. I worked with a few clients as they came, but I started making crafts to sell online. That made me feel much less stressed.

I didn’t publish on my blogs, didn’t write anything.

However, I think I am back to writing. I am feeling far better now than I have in the past few months. I am just hoping that I am able to make enough money to pay my bills and expenses.

Just wanted to assure everyone (for better or for worse) that I was not gone to the wind. I have just been dealing with some personal demons.

Also, what happened to my profile picture? I am looking a little gray

So I have been a little depressed and very stressed lately due to a drop in clients, and due to many other factors that I will not bore you all with. As a result, I guess I just kinda took a break from it all. I worked with a few clients as they came, but I started making crafts to sell online. That made me feel much less stressed.

I didn’t publish on my blogs, didn’t write anything.

However, I think I am back to writing. I am feeling far better now than I have in the past few months. I am just hoping that I am able to make enough money to pay my bills and expenses.

Just wanted to assure everyone (for better or for worse) that I was not gone to the wind. I have just been dealing with some personal demons.

Also, what happened to my profile picture? I am looking a little gray

what happened to my profile picture? I am looking a little gray

I was wondering the same thing. :thinking:

So I have been a little depressed and very stressed lately

I am sorry to hear that. 🙁

making crafts to sell online

How did that go?

Just wanted to assure everyone that I was not gone to the wind.

Just yesterday, I was thinking I had not seen you in a while.

But if you check around many of the usual Forum users do not hang around here much anymore. I miss them. 😕

I am glad you are better and stopped by to let us know how you have been doing. 🙂

what happened to my profile picture? I am looking a little gray

I was wondering the same thing. :thinking:

So I have been a little depressed and very stressed lately

I am sorry to hear that. 🙁

How did that go?

Just wanted to assure everyone that I was not gone to the wind.

Just yesterday, I was thinking I had not seen you in a while.

But if you check around many of the usual Forum users do not hang around here much anymore. I miss them. 😕

I am glad you are better and stopped by to let us know how you have been doing. 🙂

Not bad. Have not sold much yet, but it is fun to make them! Helps relieve stress, and potentially gives me a secondary income stream.

Archived