Took Me 2 Years Worth Of Savings

ssj1236

After 2 years of back-breaking hard work, yesterday I finally managed to get PC I’ve always dreamt of having. This lovely piece of tech cost me around 2.5K and runs 4k games and edits 4k videos super smooth.

Honestly, I never even thought getting something so high-end would even be possible while supporting a family of 6 but against all odds, I managed to save just enough for myself to get this monster of PC. I’m so damn happy right now.

33151690_1619413571499120_9184507814096142336_n.thumb.jpg.d73b243ed1893d1a8bbcbd53b0ffdba2.jpg

With my little happy rant out of the way, show me what your workstation looks like? I’m really curious to see what most of you use for work.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, it’s under the table you work on?

Where would you sit, on top of it? 😃

Looks awesome, like a freakin’ pod from Star Wars.

This thing was massive! Had to remove the lower support of my desk just to get it inside ☀️ I LOVE IT <3

People think buying a car is a big deal but there’s nothing more exilirating then booting up your pc and watching it be ready to use in under 5 seconds. I did like orders yesterday with FF:XV running in the background.

This thing was massive! Had to remove the lower support of my desk just to get it inside ☀️ I LOVE IT <3

People think buying a car is a big deal but there’s nothing more exilirating then booting up your pc and watching it be ready to use in under 5 seconds. I did like orders yesterday with FF:XV running in the background.

booting up your pc and watching it be ready to use in under 5 seconds

Amen. Me want more power…

image.jpg.045982b05588aca78cce6e3a7b022fa5.jpg

I love stories like these! Congrats and you deserve it with all the hard work you’ve placed in. Wish you more success. That PC looks really awesome too. 😀

I was splurging on this and decided to get the fancy new 8th gen i7 processors. Right now, I’m playing Demons Souls on my PC and it’s so magnificent.

That PC looks really awesome too

Thanks!

For a geek, there is little more satisfying than building your own new PC, from scratch. Yours looks amazing, I only hope it chimes softly when you switch it on!

For me, the biggest improvement was probably moving completely to solid state drives - that was the big change that got me to the sub 5 second bootup…

Hehe, my workstation is… a decent laptop on a bed, desk, or wherever I can put it down. Luckily the only thing I do that takes any sort of power is a bit of rendering and occasionally photogrammetry, but that’s why I upgraded RAM (Although it’s probably graphics card hindering at this point?)

That PC is pretty sweet!

Please post a cinebench score for MT and ST, GPU when you can.

Please post a cinebench score for MT and ST, GPU when you can.

I will as soon as I get some free time. Had to spend a day and a half getting it ready so really gotta get some work done.

For a geek, there is little more satisfying than building your own new PC, from scratch. Yours looks amazing, I only hope it chimes softly when you switch it on!

Yep, the case was modified to include RGB lights on the inside. The side panel is glass so when I turn those on it looks so damn pretty. Emulated some of my old PS3 games on it yesterday and damn was playing Demons Souls in 4K with keyboard and mouse support the best game I played in the last few weeks.

But then when do you have time to make the coffee??

Or does it come with a coffee machine built in?

But then when do you have time to make the coffee??

No but it does have like 4 USB 3.0 Ports and that’s good enough.

The Truth

Tea > Coffee

image.jpg.cc1490133e8fa6d954ac9ac0986f96b7.jpg

No but it does have like 4 USB 3.0 Ports and that’s good enough.

The Truth

Tea > Coffee

Then you can easily make some coffee with that beast 😛

Maybe not a good one, but still coffee

image.jpg.c4b54e584c809159f173ca9e1649205a.jpg

Archived