Tools to get order

Hi forum fellows
Today i am writing for the Newcomers.We heard a lot from friends about the freelancing.when we listened ,freelancing looks like a piece of cake but when we enter in the freelancing it will shows it’s horns.well I am not here to create any scare but to encourage new comers.
we often listen from others that we got project in one week or some says in two to three days but when we look at our account which is in months it makes us a little bit disappoint .so no doubt people get work in some days or weeks but it’s not for all so don’t worry but follow some tips to get order and stay on fiverr for life time

1. consistent
  2. Try to online for maximum time
    3)rush to response for message response
  3. continuesly check buyer request
    5)Don’t ever try to violate any policy of fiverr
  4. always do your best
  5. start with reasonable price
    Follow above tips and you will see result in days.If I missed anyone than request to forum fellows to add in comment
    Thanks
    Fawad idrees
    niche:Math
    from Pakistan

Why are you repeating advice others have given already? No one needs to see the same advice shared 10 times a day.

This isn’t even accurate. Nothing you describe even increases the likelihood of orders.

You’ve never even had a review, so why are you telling people how to be successful when you aren’t even successful yourself?

Acting as if you are knowledgeable and a successful seller in the forum will not get you orders.

We learn a lot from failure if i have no review it does not mean that i have no experience.I am searching a lot to improve my self as freelancer and to get order.So what did i learn same as it i shared with people so don’t encourage me as well as viewers.do something positive which will make newcomers optimistics

Hi forum fellows

Today i am writing for the Newcomers.We heard a lot from friends about the freelancing.when we listened ,freelancing looks like a piece of cake but when we enter in the freelancing it will shows it’s horns.well I am not here to create any scare but to encourage new comers.

we often listen from others that we got project in one week or some says in two to three days but when we look at our account which is in months it makes us a little bit disappoint .so no doubt people get work in some days or weeks but it’s not for all so don’t worry but follow some tips to get order and stay on fiverr for life time

1. consistent
  2. Try to online for maximum time

3)rush to response for message response

3. continuesly check buyer request

5)Don’t ever try to violate any policy of fiverr

4. always do your best
  5. start with reasonable price

Follow above tips and you will see result in days.If I missed anyone than request to forum fellows to add in comment

Thanks

Fawad idrees

niche:Math

from Pakistan

Don’t ever try to violate any policy of fiverr

" I am available for with every type of projects and assignments "

“Math Assignment” “physics Assignment”

The above is copied from your gigs, which are likely to be removed at any time.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Don’t ever try to violate any policy of fiverr

" I am available for with every type of projects and assignments "

“Math Assignment” “physics Assignment”

The above is copied from your gigs, which are likely to be removed at any time.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

The above is from the Community Standards.

Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Thank you for Your Precious Time to read my post.

There is a big difference between help and providing complete solution.Assignment is something which is solved with the help .if You don’t agree with this, is it wrong to use any website? even some teachers also provide the material or give hint to students to know about the assignment .I am providing the services of math help in problem or assignment not doing the home work of students.

Thank you for Your Precious Time to read my post.

There is a big difference between help and providing complete solution.Assignment is something which is solved with the help .if You don’t agree with this, is it wrong to use any website? even some teachers also provide the material or give hint to students to know about the assignment .I am providing the services of math help in problem or assignment not doing the home work of students.

If you type “warning for assignment gig” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

We learn a lot from failure if i have no review it does not mean that i have no experience.I am searching a lot to improve my self as freelancer and to get order.So what did i learn same as it i shared with people so don’t encourage me as well as viewers.do something positive which will make newcomers optimistics

yes its true.i agree with you and thanks for provide useful information. 😃

Archived