Toon character promotion video for your gig, do you think it'll work?

I just launch gig promotion video with toon style character…

What do you think, it will work?

Here is my gig:

http://fiverr.com/sm_coverman/create-a-60-second-custom-cool-toon-character-promotional-video-about-your-gig-then-ping-the-video-link

And here is the Fiverr’s gig video promotion sample (real gig)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upcCsBNmXI

Let me know your opinion.Thanks

Reply to @caiterz: Thanks for correction, can you tell me the missing word, so I can fix it :slight_smile:

“Don’t lose your money on the table because choosing wrong keyboard” >> I don’t write keyboard, but keyword :slight_smile:

Thanks caiterz

Looks good to me keep it up!! Then Expand!

Suggestion: double check your grammar :smiley:

"Don’t lose your money on the table because choosing wrong keyboard"

Is missing a word in there xD

Whoops, lol! I did a misspelling too! I dont pay too much attention to being correct on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

well, it could be written several ways~

"Don’t lose your money on the table because of choosing the wrong keywords"

But the sentence itself seems… kind of awkward… Here’s some suggestions :slight_smile:

1.) Im not sure what money on the table has to do with anything, lol. Maybe it has some meaning i’m not aware of… but If it were me, I’d use wallet.

"Don’t lose money from your wallet because of using a wrong keyword!"

2.) but that still sounds a bit weird… Because losing money is like. misplacing it, not spending it wrongly…

So maybe I’d put like…

"Don’t waste precious money from your wallet because of using a wrong keyword!"

3.) But using “wallet” or even “table” would seem redundant… since… It’s your money… Why does it matter where it’s coming from? lol.

So maybe like…

"Don’t waste your precious money because of using a wrong keyword!“

That sounds good to me.

Also - “I will show you how to find golden keyword” Is also missing a word…

“I will show you how to find the golden keywords” (More than 1)

or

"I will show you how to find a golden keyword” (just 1 keyword)

I haven’t checked out the rest of the videos for mistakes… but if you’d like me to, let me know. xD

I love the English language, and proofreading/correcting other peoples work. (I actually have a gig just for that!)

Again, just a suggestion :smiley:

Reply to @caiterz: Thanks for correction, can you tell me the missing word, so I can fix it :slight_smile:

“Don’t lose your money on the table because choosing wrong keyboard” >> I don’t write keyboard, but keyword :slight_smile:

Thanks caiterz

Whoops, lol! I did a misspelling too! I dont pay too much attention to being correct on the forums :stuck_out_tongue:

But the sentence itself seems… kind of awkward… Here’s some suggestions :slight_smile:

1.) Im not sure what money on the table has to do with anything, lol. Maybe it has some meaning i’m not aware of… but If it were me, I’d use wallet.

2.) but that still sounds a bit weird… Because losing money is like. misplacing it, not spending it wrongly…

So maybe I’d put like…

3.) But using “wallet” or even “table” would seem redundant… since… It’s your money… Why does it matter where it’s coming from? lol.

So maybe like…

That sounds good to me.

or

I haven’t checked out the rest of the videos for mistakes… but if you’d like me to, let me know. xD

I love the English language, and proofreading/correcting other peoples work. (I actually have a gig just for that!)

Thanks caiterz

So maybe I’d put like…

So maybe like…

That sounds good to me.

or

Thanks caiterz

So maybe I’d put like…

So maybe like…

That sounds good to me.

or

Thanks caiterz