Fiverr Forum

Top 10 Freelancers Countries

According to Global Online Employment report these are the top 10 freelancer countries for 2017. Freelancing community is growing day by day and it’s amazing to see such enthusiasm among everyone! :slight_smile:

Interesting. I haven’t heard of that site so I don’t know how they get their stats, but it’s a pretty map. :slight_smile:

I like green. Green is a great color. :slight_smile:

Interesting…surprised to see Ukraine in the top 3. Do we have anyone from Ukraine on Fiverr Forum? Not surprised by the other names on the list.

These stats are from 2013 apparently from a freelancer site that is a Fiverr rival. Search “Global Online Employment Report” and top 10 and you’ll get a page from a site beginning with E. I linked to it in a comment but it’s gone for moderation.

It is a pretty map, though. I agree with jonbaas about the green. It might not have any current or useful data, but the Conversations category has a low bar. :wink:

The stats appear to be from [a Fiverr Competitor Site]

Dunno if it’s OK to link to that. I can’t see what the methodology is to decide “top 10 countries”.

Mod Note: Approved with edits.

Really Fantastic…

Amazing. Payoneer report presented India like the first freelancing Country? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
Have you seen it too?
Best.