Fiverr Community Forum

Top 10 Killer Tips To Increase Fiverr Sales by 200%

Hello New Guys,

A fellow blogger just joined Fiverr and has constantly been asking “How Do I Increase My Sales On Fiverr.com”. Now most people ask that questions and still are stuck with little or no apparent answer.

If you fall in that category or you already have the sales rolling in and just wish to increase it by a whooping 200% then this article would help you a lot.
There a number of reasons that could get in the way of you making sales so before I tell you How to increase your sales, I would like to highlight a few of these reasons.

1. PUT A PROFILE PICTURE(Make sure the profile picture is attractive and worth looking at)
  2. UPLOAD MORE PHOTOS ABOUT THE GIG
  3. TARGET KEYWORDS IN DESCRIPTION AS WELL AS TITLE
  4. VIDEO FOR GIGS
  5. GETTING MORE TRAFFIC (SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING)
  6. BLOG COMMENTS
  7. POSTING & COMMENTING ON FORUM
  8. CREATE FREE BLOG AND WRITE ARTICLES ABOUT YOUR GIGS.
  9. EMAIL MARKETING
    10.PROVIDE THE RIGHT SERVICES

Now Your Turn:
Now after these being said, I believe you have a few questions you wish to ask and possible make a few contribution. Feel feel to use the comment box to make sure contributions.

Note: if you guys know better marketing tips, please don’t forget to share with me!!!

Thank You

3 Likes

Just one comment- your tips are ok overall but I found it odd that you said : “most people ask that questions and still are stuck with little or no apparent answer.” I think people just don’t read the answers and hope for magic wands because they aren’t “stuck” little or no answers.

In a few minutes I found all of these tip threads and there are dozens more in this category alone:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/guide-tips-to-create-a-gig-promote-it/

Now, I think it’s important for new tips on the forum as well as sometimes re-phrasing old ones. It’s great that you posted. To the new sellers out there, though, please read and USE the tips before saying you aren’t getting sales. Sales on Fiverr don’t just arrive because you toss out another gig among thousands. That said, I still wish luck to us all! :slight_smile:

A great and very enlightening reply, Fonthaunt. Keep up the great work.

You are quite right, but there are sometimes when sales just dry up. Patience is required on your part.

Hmmm. Awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

I’m level 1 seller with 5 star ratting but now i have no order. i have unique title, Description and gig picture. But now i have no order… :frowning:

What are the right services?

The ones that you’re good at.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. I see a ton of new folk come on here and set up and gig and then a day later they are like, “Why no sales!!1!?/?”

(Ignoring the fact they are in the “writing” category with poor grammar with a username of MIKE247RULES but the profile picture is of an attractive woman in a bikini.)

It takes time. Patience is key…

thanks

Great tips!
Thanks!!