Fiverr Forum

Top 20 Most Popular search words

I think it will be nice if Fiverr would post the Top 20 Most Popular search words, so the sellers will know how the buyers look for gigs.

Other sites post it and I’m sure everyone can benefits form it

I’m sure SEO, Facebook, Tweeter, youtube, backlink, followers, and logo are on the top 10

:smiley:

6 Likes

Yes I would bet those are the top, writing, proof editing maybe the other 3

Testimonial, video… may be up there as well. I would guess they would change constantly as the market changes.

writing, backlinks etc are some other top search terms.

pdf edit, photoshop, nurul, indonesia, **==

Reply to @rossonomous: if people keep adding gigs, and if they are scammers that will give Fiverr a bad name… and that may keep buyers away from it and new users very less chance to establish their reputation… so thats a serious issue.

Reply to @rossonomous: if people keep adding gigs, and if they are scammers that will give Fiverr a bad name… and that may keep buyers away from it and new users very less chance to establish their reputation… so thats a serious issue.

So far we have:

SEO, Facebook, Twitter, youtube, backlink, followers, writing, proof editing, Testimonial, video, writing, backlinks, Logo, message, advertise, gift, photoshop, PDF edit

What else?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I would like to know, but I think sellers, especially the ones with profiles that say “created 2 hours ago”, will create gigs for all of them. :-/

Yeah it’s just going to cause a huge rise in people creatinng gigs specific to the keyword just for a quick sale; and you can guarantee a lot of these people will be scammers/can’t do the work that’s needed and just want a quick buck.

But as the brainstorm has shown, I think its fairly easy to figure out anyway.

Reply to @rossonomous:

That’s an interesting point. But I must say that sites that offer stock photos uses these lists to show the trends, I don’t think it cause scams but maybe saturation of certain images.

Reply to @nkesher: True that. Also on your point, I think it’s pretty fair to say that most of the most-searched terms here have already had their markets saturated to death.

Doesn’t help when you also have people selling ebooks on how to make quick money on Fiverr and the guide new users to particular GIGs that they think will see them a return. E.g The most searched ones. But then, that’s business isn’t it :slight_smile:

Reply to @fun2sh: It is indeed, and if you pay attention to the Fiverr announcement area, there is a lot of discussion regarding scammers at the moment. But this is easily targeted by sellers using common sense and being vigilant.

The people that get caught out are those who are too worried about that 4$ and will do anything; therefore falling into traps.

Reply to @rossonomous:

I still think it can be a useful tool, there will always be scammers (not just on Fiverr) and everyone just need to be alert or vigilant as you wrote, which is a new word for me, Thanks!

Reply to @musiclover: or just have those keywords listed anyway so their gig appears. That’s what I have about searches… (google for example) you get results that don’t even fit the result.

boost your video with 15K youtube views [ high retention views ] only for $5

http://fiverr.com/youtubeviews4/boost-your-video-with-15k-youtube-views-high-retention-views--3

youtubeviews4 said: boost your video with 15K youtube views [ high retention views ] only for $5
http://fiverr.com/youtubeviews4/boost-your-video-with-15k-youtube-views-high-retention-views--3

???

In my opinion the keys words/tags should only be relevant to your gig, it shouldn’t matter what is popular. Your gig is your gig for better or worse, use tags that get them to yours not everyone else’s as well.

If every gig used the most popular keywords where would any of us be?

If “red shoes” was a popular keyword phrase and people ended up on your page because you used that phrase and yet you do not sell red shoes, the searcher is not likely to buy your gig. They were more or less scammed. It only lowers your conversion rate when people visit but do not spend money.