Fiverr Community Forum

Top 4 Tips to Optimize your GiG

1. Search Tags
    Search your domain and use those tags in your gig.
    Use 3-5 tags in one gig.
    Don’t use special characters and duplicate words.
    Don’t use one term again.
    You can use uppercase or lowercase for tags.
    Read Fiverr Terms of Services so you can know their policy.
  2. Packages
    Fiverr has 3 packages basic, standard, and premium.
    Your basic package is usually the test package where people can buy your gig cheaply to check
    out your skill level. Once clients get to know you they will opt for your standard and premium
    packages. You can fine-tune your gigs as you deal with people and their comments.
    Note: Add your keyword in your packages
  3. FAQs
    Here you can add answers to the most commonly asked questions. Your FAQs will be displayed
    in your Gig page
    Add a question you think buyers may ask, and then write your answer.
    Note: Add your keyword in your FAQs
  4. Requirements
14 Likes

Thank You …

1 Like

can i edit my fiverr gigs?

1 Like

Very useful tips. Glad to know. Thanks for sharing this.

1 Like

@akibur09 you can edit and try new things until you get orders. avoid editing once you getting orders.

thank you for giving helpful advice

1 Like

Thank you so for sharing this. It’s always good to remember how to improve. Wish you many many sales. :four_leaf_clover:

thank u . it’s very helpfull for our.

Very good points. :slight_smile: Adding to this+

• research on the tone of your gig description. Ensure you sound confident and create confidence in the reader’s mind.
  • Be honest about the scope of your gig
    you may want to get a gig at any cost but then the cost of over promising kills your energy, time both
  • Don’t under price your gig/ price appropriately define the complexity of the job on your paper first, think if at all you want to place a similar order how much would you charge for the same work? Check top 3 similar service/gig provider. Price accordingly.

All the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

@wandlogic Sounds good. But there is two types of sellers. beginners and expert in Fiverr. If you are a new seller in Fiverr we need to compromise the price. Because at this time we have to provide quality service and get five star review. it may helps a lot to get more sales in future with good price.

2 Likes

can we not lessen the price? but add more value. #thoughtsplease

thank you my friend. :laughing: :smile: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thank you for sharing

Very Efficient! I must follow

Exactly my thoughts. I think new sellers need to at least complete few orders first and get a good reviews and then gradually increase the price according to the response.

@awonads Thank you for your comments and we welcome you to the Fiverr family.