Fiverr Community Forum

Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Right your are…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hope this will help:

Put simply: I am merely listing lies.

From this video i learn new lesson about fiverr. thanks for informe us

1 Like

Myth: 5, Its not true. As per Fiverr, policy if my gig is ranked then I will get more order & my gig will appear in top of search result. When I getting continues order, may I have not enough time to check the buyer request & apply on it.

But for new seller, when they create their gig its not rank in a over night. So, they have a 2nd option to get order from buyer request. Where fiverr give us10 request, So, why new seller will lose their opportunity to get order by applying 10 buyer request daily?

If new seller can apply the job with Proper manor, he have possibility to get order. When, seller get the order from buyer request, this also help them to rank his gig.

So, I am totally disagree on Myth: 5

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I am trying to say

1 Like

Very Help Full Video

Thank you much for your valuable knowledge.

1 Like

Many of my ideas have changed after watching the video you presented.

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know if I didn’t see it :thinking:

Nice information …no one have this info in youtube… i will make YouTube for this

1 Like

Unfortunately we are still missing the mark about Buyers Requests. Having 10 possible offers you can send per day doesn’t mean you have to send all of them. It’s obvious, no, better, it’s reasonable, that you must send an offer only if you are skilled in that specific topic and you can do the job in an excellent way.

2 Likes

Very useful information, thank you! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing, It’s really helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes Yes this is really a right video. This is really helpful for us. Thank you for shear it.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.
Sadly but true, lots of it institute hunting students for money and telling them you don’t have to be skilled to earn in Fiverr. Those institutes offer 3 months courses and 2/3 days classes in a week. How can someone be skilled in this short time? As a result, every day hundreds of new freelancers joining in Fiverr without skilled or less skilled. Basically, they become hungry for money that’s what they actually learned in the past 3 months. After joining Fiverr they became frustrated. Sending 10 buyer requests a day without knowing what buyer wants. This is actually what I saw in the past few months. I think I didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings. That’s all I can say, please don’t damage this marketplace. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you.

1 Like

This helps me to found a lot of valuable information, and I am thinking of get everything to a one place.

1 Like

The video in the OP is a YouTube video.

1 Like

Informative content , love it :slight_smile:

Right sir, in my 3-year experience, it is very difficult to sustain yourself in a marketplace like Fiverr.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing it with us,

2 Likes