Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Welcome to Fiverr Community!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wow Very Helpful video.
Thanks for sharing video.

3 Likes

very informative video for us. It’s very helpful for everyone.Who want to earn money from fiverr.

thanks for contribution

1 Like

Good video and thanks for posting.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

tnx for your idea … it’s relay improved me

2 Likes

This video is very much helpful. :slightly_smiling_face:
thank you so much for sharing. Keep up for this type of good post.

4 Likes

I agree, well, not entirely, but great video. Ok, where I don’t agree:

1. Social networking. I consider it a great opportunity to show your talent. I never suggest to jump here and there and share your GIG. But if you have followers, and they are 10000, or 100000 and are interested in your artistic talent. Why you should not keep them updated about you and your art? So, I mean, Social networking done the right way, YES. Social networking done the wrong way, NO.

2. Being online. I stay online a lot, and I sleep just few hours. Ok, why, because I’ve got meetings or webinars, or whatever during my night, that is afternoon in USA, or morning in Australia. If you are online because your career and profession makes you online it’s ok. That’s great. If you stay online like a zombie without no other reason than standing there hoping for an order. That’s wrong.

4 Likes

nice post it will help many new comer

Thanks for suggest video

2 Likes

Really it’s helpful post for us☺️

2 Likes

Great video ok_hand
Thank you so much :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

You are absolutely right @manuelmarino. The 2nd passage contains an important statement. Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

valuable information :heart:

1 Like

this is very important for us because who are newcomers in fiverr they can follow this rules and they can maintain their sales according to the post everyone should follow the TOS

3 Likes

Thank you very much for sharing !!

1 Like

Fiverr should make a fixed free revision for every seller. Like 1 or 2. I think it’s a better way. No competition, no problem. I didn’t know about this. But this video was really helpful.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart_eyes: