Top Buyer Badge Added [NEW]

nirob_19

Reply to @mhwoolz: hmm… I bet total $$ amount of purchases has something to do with it too. One of my Buyers is a “Top Buyer,” and he joined Fiverr to purchase from me - he has only made a few purchases, but they were large. I have a few other Buyers who have been here a while however, and are don’t have that special badge. Guess we’ll have to see if Fiverr publishes the “secret”!

The criteria cant be very high for this badge. I’ve been having a problem with a buyer who repeatedly asked me to supply more and more examples before ordering. I eventually put my foot down and said I cant do more without an order, no order was placed so I ignored further messages. He then placed a $5 order with the description “no responding” and cancelled straight away with the cancelation description “cancel” when I challenged him on it as being an attention gimmick he claimed it was a mistake. Now he has a Top Buyer badge? So either the Top Buyer badge means nothing or he is a liar. (probably both)

Guest webexpert1313

Hello, that’s the good news about functionality. Everyone easily find your exist popular and top buyers in fiverr. who people active on fiverr and buying more gigs 🙂 Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived