Fiverr Forum

Top Fiverr Sellers

I am trying to compile a list of the top 20 fiverr sellers on Fiverr.

I have my own but I want to get an idea of what the community thinks.

I am looking for people that provide a use to projects/businesses rather than completely random gigs that do not really serve a purpose.

Please nominate 1 person below, and not yourself! I will put the most popular into the post on my website.

Nominations will close 30th January (2 weeks time). The most popular sellers will be listed on the blog post.

I don’t see anywhere he’s saying anything about making a video…

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: I think he wanted to post some sort of an article “Top 20 Fiverr Rockstars” or something… and need input from the community…

AH! TY… I didn’t click through.

There you go, the message is deleted. And I’ve had my words with you.

Reply to @anarchofighter: Sorry I do not quite understand what you are talking about, please message me if you would like to speak to me, do not fill up this thread with unrelated topics. I looked at my messages and you have not asked me to buy one of your gigs nor have you offered to buy one of mine…

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: If you have an issue please message me do not post it on this thread it is nothing to do with the topic of the thread…

I will take your vote as Sam Cornwell if you wish.

Reply to @mohka: you don’t talk this way with a great lady like @oldbittygrandma - she’s older than you, she’s also a top member in this community, and you should respect her & her posts. And from what I can see she didn’t spam at all.

My say is to not use Sam Cornwell’s video in your profile - it’s just wrong to use someone else’s identity for your own win, and I see already that the video was taken down - if you did that, good job! But if you didn’t, you should have anticipated that this would eventually happen :wink:

Reply to @Woofy31: I don’t care who it is it has nothing to do with the thread.

Reply to @oldbittygrandma:

I m sorry for singling you out however I am sure you will know there are right and wrong places to discuss certain things and thread topics should be kept on topic and not about personal issues. Anyway I wanted to focus on the amazing talents of this site and there are lots of people who can recommend sellers!

Nominations will close 30th January (2 weeks time). The most popular sellers will be listed on the blog post.

Reply to @mohka: question: will you share that blog post with us here? :slight_smile:

And like OBG, I truly respect your initiative. If it weren’t for you, I don’t think anyone would have done this, at least not in the near future :wink:

And my vote goes to Sam Cornwell as well - I always enjoy watching his videos, and he’s really funny! :smiley:

Reply to @Woofy31: If I am allowed I can.

Hey mohka, maybe you should start a new thread asking people for nominations on a new thread because I think this thread has gotten a bit heated and quite off topic. Just a suggestion. I think it’s a great idea.

Need more suggestions please!

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: oh yeah, I know. I just got a bit lost in all of the off topic discussion and I’m interested to see what people come up with. I personally don’t have any good suggestions as of yet, I apologize mohka :slight_smile:

Anyone else?

Here’s my list according to the category

Video with a person in it (hippy style) - Oldbittygrandma

Website related (programming and all sorts of stuff) - hotwebideas

Marketing related - Anarchofighter

Icons for iPhone app - Junoteam

Video testimonial in British - ozzieuk

Spaghetti message and all cool creative stuff - madmoo

I nominate: @ct_connect

Although only a month old account, their works are insanely amazing.

princemaxx said: Video testimonial in British - ozzieuk

Thanks @PrinceMaxx made my day !