Fiverr Community Forum

Top Quality Essays/Academic Papers

If you’re looking for quality and scholarly papers to be written for high school or undergraduate level work, I am the perfect choice for you! I ensure that my work will be more than satisfactory! I have spent years growing my knowledge base, and I am excited to utilize it and provide you all with work you can be proud of and excited to receive. Feel free to PM me with questions and possible pricing discounts for first time customers!

Check my profile for more details.

Can’t wait to work with you.
-Natalie

Have you read the Terms of Service?

What you’re offering is specifically against the Terms of Service, and your gig will likely not last long before it’s removed.

Taken directly from the TOS;

Gigs and/or users may be removed by Fiverr from the Site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:

• Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

4 Likes

If people would only truly read Fiverr’s TOS instead of clicking the box when creating their account, saying they did when they clearly didn’t… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

The OP’s account is gone already. I’d had a quick look and the gig was literally offering to write school essays.

Posted to the forum and banned in less than 10 minutes. That’s got to be some kind of record…

3 Likes

:flushed:

I was going to say the exact same thing!!! :joy: :joy:

PS: @cubittaudio when my bag of likes refill, I’ll you yours. :wink: For now, this heart should do. :heart:

4 Likes