Top quality logo service

★★ TOP QUALITY LOGO DESIGN SELLER ON FIVERR ★★

Hello,

If you want custom logo for your business then you are at the right place.

Welcome to my best logo design GIG…

**PLEASE NOTE - I am not offering cheap logo designs or copying stock clip-art logos from the internet as do many of the other sellers especially those based overseas do, who provide poor quality logos for unrealistically cheap prices.

Do you want creative unique, custom logo for your business? Logo design is perhaps the most important and essential part of any brand identity. Your logo should be professional, memorable, recognizable - representing your business on a long-term. I am here to help you envision and create your logo - adding extra loving care in the process.

I am providing high-quality logo design service with unmatched quality and outstanding delivery time (within 24 hours).

══════════════════════════════════
Anyway, here is what i am delivering for $5
══════════════════════════════════

:heavy_check_mark: 2 professional logo concepts to choose from in 24 hours ( For extra concepts you have to pay extra ).
:heavy_check_mark: I deliver 1000px X 1000px logo design in JPG & transparent PNG formats.
:heavy_check_mark: 24 hour fast delivery ( Extra fast service also available on demand ).
:heavy_check_mark: All the logos designed are custom made…
:heavy_check_mark: Vector files.
:heavy_check_mark: Unlimited Revisions ( Each Revision will take maximum 8 to 10 hours ) .
:heavy_check_mark: Outstanding customer support.
:heavy_check_mark: 100% Money back guaranty.

Not accepting complex shape, Mascot or other complicated logos this hourlie is for normal designs, Extra high quality or customs designed can be made on request as well but price will be different.

So if you have any question in your mind feel free to ask me .

Regards,
yourfavorrite
https://www.fiverr.com/yourfavourite/come-up-with-2-logo-design-from-1-idea