Top Rate Seller? How Many Gigs Did It Take?

bmdubb

How many gigs did it take for you to get top seller status? I’m at 100% rating with over 155 sells. (small time to some of you I know). What’s the secret? I enjoy doing what I do but some of these buyers don’t be acting right. I keep it 100% business though. What about you?

I wish top rated seller was based on things other than originality and things like that.

I’m a writer and I have over 1500 completed gigs, yet I’m not considered. (My rating is only 95% because of some issues early on so I know that’s a factor too). But since there are hundreds of people offering ‘writing’ services on Fiverr I’m not going to be considered any time soon.

Oh well, I’ll be happy with LV2 for now I guess.

Michael

Guest tn5rr2012

I am not a top rated seller but have a great family tree gig, I am no longer focusing on being a top rated anything. I concentrate on delivering a quality product and helping a client with something that is very personal, their family

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I’m thinking, don’t stress it, just have fun and enjoy the gigs that come along because down the road there will be another level of greatness 🙂

• 1 month later...

Archived