Top rated bage!

anannatf

I think average all time rating might be a factor, even though the help page that says the requirements only says maintain 4.7 stars over 60 days when talking about rating requirements. eg. I think a high percentage of TRS (eg > 90 or >95%?) have an average all time rating >=4.9 stars and only a low percentage have 4.7 stars.

Have you read a message next to the Top Rated seller badge? It says, that Fiverr team will look at your previous work, experience, rating and decide whether or not to reward you as Top Rated seller. And just to note: it’s not an easy job to get this badge. Most of the sellers that are level 2, still doesn’t have it and it’s just an extremely small chance of percentage to get it.

Don’t expect it that soon.

I think average all time rating might be a factor, even though the help page that says the requirements only says maintain 4.7 stars over 60 days when talking about rating requirements. eg. I think a high percentage of TRS (eg > 90 or >95%?) have an average all time rating >=4.9 stars and only a low percentage have 4.7 stars.

very helpful thought. thanks 🙂

Have you read a message next to the Top Rated seller badge? It says, that Fiverr team will look at your previous work, experience, rating and decide whether or not to reward you as Top Rated seller. And just to note: it’s not an easy job to get this badge. Most of the sellers that are level 2, still doesn’t have it and it’s just an extremely small chance of percentage to get it.

Don’t expect it that soon.

@arnukas on point mate. thanks 🙂

Try to deliver high quality service, and do proper communication with client, And help other on forum, Top rated badge doesn’t depends only on fulfilling requirements, Fiverr team will manually review your account to see if your profile eligible to get the badge

Try to deliver high quality service, and do proper communication with client, And help other on forum, Top rated badge doesn’t depends only on fulfilling requirements, Fiverr team will manually review your account to see if your profile eligible to get the badge

@mofazzul_wp Thank you vai. 🙂

Archived