Fiverr Community Forum

Top-rated profile all gig down-Impression 15K to now only 400/500

Near About Top-rated profile all gig down from last 3 month. My 4 gigs were on the first page. But now all are the last page, and Impression was going from 15K to now only 400/500. I contact support about 8 times but I don’t get any solution. every time they tell me for giving the best service, add video, social share. I do everything but there is no improvement. what should I do? Please help me to give your valuable opinion.
Thank you :slight_smile:

22 Likes

Add one or two more Gigs.

6 Likes

Check this out: GIG Ranking issue answer finally provided by the CS

6 Likes

I have made three gigs on top of the fiverr and I am always active, yet the impression in the gig is coming down.

7 Likes

Same is happening to a lot of sellers ,including one of my level 2 friend. There is No solution to this, Its pure Luck it will come back eventually .Some got their gig back within 2 months , some not even after a year. Its impossible to tell when it will come back.

8 Likes

any suggestion???

3 Likes

You will get nothing here , i have read around 50 threads on fiverr forum regarding this issue . There is simply no solution to it . Just wait for your turn , it will come back after some time , It can be a week , month or a year , no one can say for sure.

7 Likes

No. This is first time

4 Likes

I add a new gig. but it’s also stay last page. I check all the page and see this in the last page. what’s wrong i don’t understand. full profile going down.

5 Likes

OMG! It’s totally make me disapointed… why it’s happen without any fault… Anyway thanks for your valuable feedback :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

Goodluck .! You will have to wait for your turn . Its all there is to say.

4 Likes

Something

is going on:

4 Likes

Total how much Impression was it?

2 Likes

One of my friend had 50k impressions per month , its been down to 1000-1500.

2 Likes

Where I can check this? This screenshot was from the mobile ap and it does not allow me to go deeper.

2 Likes

when your gig was ranked then how much impression was it? you remember your total best impression how much was?

2 Likes

Ah yes, check this

3 Likes

Wow it was Huge… But Bad luck for us… best of luck for both in future. I hope it will come back soon…

2 Likes

It seems you were removed from search, and I can clearly see why. You have a 22% cancellation rate. They see your gig as low-performing because you canceled 22% of your orders.

I had some health issues a few months ago and like you, they removed me from search for 2 months. Now I am back in search, not where I was initially, but I can be found at least. So if you improve your stats, you come back.

Basically, you need to have perfect stats, no late orders and cancellations, great reviews to stay in front of everyone. And even then, they will push you a bit to allow others to grow.

2 Likes