Top-rated profile all gig down-Impression 15K to now only 400/500

imran455

Near About Top-rated profile all gig down from last 3 month. My 4 gigs were on the first page. But now all are the last page, and Impression was going from 15K to now only 400/500. I contact support about 8 times but I don’t get any solution. every time they tell me for giving the best service, add video, social share. I do everything but there is no improvement. what should I do? Please help me to give your valuable opinion.
Thank you 🙂

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Near About Top-rated profile all gig down from last 3 month. My 4 gigs were on the first page. But now all are the last page, and Impression was going from 15K to now only 400/500. I contact support about 8 times but I don’t get any solution. every time they tell me for giving the best service, add video, social share. I do everything but there is no improvement. what should I do? Please help me to give your valuable opinion.

Thank you 🙂

My 4 gigs were on the first page. But now all are the last page,

Check this out: GIG Ranking issue answer finally provided by the CS

Are you faces same problem before?

Same is happening to a lot of sellers ,including one of my level 2 friend. There is No solution to this, Its pure Luck it will come back eventually .Some got their gig back within 2 months , some not even after a year. Its impossible to tell when it will come back.

Same is happening to a lot of sellers ,including one of my level 2 friend. There is No solution to this, Its pure Luck it will come back eventually .Some got their gig back within 2 months , some not even after a year. Its impossible to tell when it will come back.

any suggestion???

You will get nothing here , i have read around 50 threads on fiverr forum regarding this issue . There is simply no solution to it . Just wait for your turn , it will come back after some time , It can be a week , month or a year , no one can say for sure.

It seems you were removed from search, and I can clearly see why. You have a 22% cancellation rate. They see your gig as low-performing because you canceled 22% of your orders.

I had some health issues a few months ago and like you, they removed me from search for 2 months. Now I am back in search, not where I was initially, but I can be found at least. So if you improve your stats, you come back.

Basically, you need to have perfect stats, no late orders and cancellations, great reviews to stay in front of everyone. And even then, they will push you a bit to allow others to grow.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Gig rotation, bad gig performance, cancellations, late orders, bad reviews, all amount to people being pushed back. It’s easy to understand, I am not sure why people don’t get it. Any bad thing you do, it will penalize you in some way and the algorithm will promote others.

Gig rotation, bad gig performance, cancellations, late orders, bad reviews, all amount to people being pushed back. It’s easy to understand, I am not sure why people don’t get it. Any bad thing you do, it will penalize you in some way and the algorithm will promote others.

Hey there for my gigs it happened the same things… and I did not cancel any gig since 2 month and have always good reviews just one 4 star review. M response rate is 1 hour and I delivered always on time

my gig quality is perfect… just with one 4 star review. Is it possible that is is a bug? The support says my gigs are online but I can not find any f them also not if I am applying filters

Go to https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig, choose gig doesn’t appear in Search, then select your gig. If it’s saying that the gig is active, then it’s searchable and there’s nothing they can do. It’s just gig rotation. Basically, it’s all happening due to hundreds of thousands of new users coming to Fiverr due to the pandemic. There are tons of new gigs, and they all need exposure.

Archived