Top Rated Requirements

squarespace

I have completed Tod Rated requirements. I have 110+ reviews 4.5 star two and 2.4 star one and rest of reviews are 5 star.

Last 60 days order cancellation ration is - 7%
Average selling price is - $170
On time delivery - 100%
Response Rate - 100%
Order completion rate - 91%

What do you guys think? Can i get the TOP rated badge?

Doesn’t really matter what we think. It’s not up to us.
https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-Levels

Top Rated Seller
This elite group of Sellers enjoys a growing number of exclusive benefits as they continue providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Our team will confirm your eligibility, and then you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

Doesn’t really matter what we think. It’s not up to us.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010560118-Achieving-Levels

Top Rated Seller

This elite group of Sellers enjoys a growing number of exclusive benefits as they continue providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Our team will confirm your eligibility, and then you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

I just wanted to know top rated sellers opinion cause they might know better than us. I know the requirements of fiverr for TRS

thanks

I just wanted to know top rated sellers opinion cause they might know better than us. I know the requirements of fiverr for TRS

thanks

Fiverr will decide if and when they promote sellers to Top Rated. The stats are only one metric. Other factors are communication quality, overall professional look (bio, gigs, etc.) and how many TRS already exist in your field.

I don’t want to be too negative but a cancellation rate of 7% and an order completion rate of 91% isn’t particularly amazing.

Doing some simple maths, you’ve had one in every 14 orders cancelled, and have failed to complete 1 in every 10 orders.

There are sellers on here who’ve maintained 100% perfect stats for years.

I don’t want to be too negative but a cancellation rate of 7% and an order completion rate of 91% isn’t particularly amazing.

Doing some simple maths, you’ve had one in every 14 orders cancelled, and have failed to complete 1 in every 10 orders.

Wait, how can there be a 91% completion rate and a 7% cancel rate? Shouldn’t those two add up to 100%? An order is either canceled or completed. Completion rate and cancel rate are the same exact metric, just from an opposite perspective.

Wait, how can there be a 91% completion rate and a 7% cancel rate? Shouldn’t those two add up to 100%? An order is either canceled or completed. Completion rate and cancel rate are the same exact metric, just from an opposite perspective.

A very good point. And good to see you back on the forums.

I have completed total 165 order and cancelled 9 order.

Archived