Top Rated Seller Banned!

legends_design

leaving fiverr !!!

Yours is a new account, you’ve only just arrived? 😉

Yours is a new account, you’ve only just arrived? 😉

I’m not sure what he’s talking about - if it’s about him or someone else 😏

Anyway, I have taken a look to the profile’s description, certifications, etc. and… well… :roll_eyes:

Are you the TRS that got banned, or is it a friend of yours, or perhaps a
seller you bought from a lot??
Do you know why this person got banned?

Just to let you know, I know a level 2 seller who had hundreds of good reviews, but got banned for a very good reason, might I add.
No matter how popular of a seller you may be, if they break the rules they get
banned pretty quickly.

Top rated seller got banned! feeling heartless

leaving fiverr !!!

Top rated seller got banned

i am really sorry to hear your experience. i think top rated seller get more responsibilities than other badges seller because they are presenting fiverr from front and their one mistake describes a lot. very challenging task.

leaving fiverr !!!

leaving fiverr !!!

Well, you clearly aren’t referring to yourself, because your profile and gigs are still active on Fiverr – and you are not a TRS seller. In fact, you are a brand new seller this month, and you don’t appear to have had any orders whatsoever. So… who is the TRS seller that was banned, and why is his/her banishment leaving you “feeling heartless”?

Maybe the OP was referring to himself when he said “leaving fiverr” and he actually did leave and this was another account of his.

That’s possible, although, if so, a second account is going to hurt him down the line – since it’s against the rules and all.

leaving fiverr !!!

Well, you clearly aren’t referring to yourself, because your profile and gigs are still active on Fiverr – and you are not a TRS seller. In fact, you are a brand new seller this month, and you don’t appear to have had any orders whatsoever. So… who is the TRS seller that was banned, and why is his/her banishment leaving you “feeling heartless”?

@Everyone once you got banned u will not able to acess fiverr and u will not login in again then how i come with top rated seller ?

@Everyone once you got banned u will not able to acess fiverr and u will not login in again then how i come with top rated seller ?

then how i come with top rated seller ?

You are legit. making no sense right now. :thinking: Who is this TRS you’re talking about? If you do not share the entire story with us, we cannot really help you.

once you got banned u will not able to acess fiverr and u will not login in again then how i come with top rated seller ?

I have absolutely no idea what you are complaining about.

You currently have an active account. You are clearly not banned from Fiverr. And since you are posting here on the forums, you also appear to have access to Fiverr. Perhaps you can better clarify your complaints so that we can understand how to assist you.

Are you asking how you can become a top rated seller if you are banned and can’t login? Or are you saying that if you are a top rated seller you shouldn’t be banned? Or you were a top rated seller but got banned?

All I can tell is somehow your question is about a top rated seller getting banned.

Are you asking how you can become a top rated seller if you are banned and can’t login? Or are you saying that if you are a top rated seller you shouldn’t be banned? Or you were a top rated seller but got banned?

All I can tell is somehow your question is about a top rated seller getting banned.

Impressive random post / genuine reactions ratio.

I have a slight suspect at this point.

It’s all a joke. That’s not funny.

Impressive random post / genuine reactions ratio.

I have a slight suspect at this point.

It’s all a joke. That’s not funny.

He sounds mad about something to me. I feel that it is a delusion that his other account was as a TRS, and it got banned. Just a guess though. Or possibly he was a level 2 and hoping to be a TRS. That would be quite upsetting.

once you got banned u will not able to acess fiverr and u will not login in again then how i come with top rated seller ?

I have absolutely no idea what you are complaining about.

You currently have an active account. You are clearly not banned from Fiverr. And since you are posting here on the forums, you also appear to have access to Fiverr. Perhaps you can better clarify your complaints so that we can understand how to assist you.

i agree with you.good reply

He sounds mad about something to me. I feel that it is a delusion that his other account was as a TRS, and it got banned. Just a guess though. Or possibly he was a level 2 and hoping to be a TRS. That would be quite upsetting.

mad about something

Implausible. See his other post. Any opinion from moderators?

Archived