Top Rated Seller for 6 months

ratan_bairagir

Question

7 answers to this question

You basically just asked, “How can I go from zero to hero in 6 months time?”

If anyone ever comes up with a genuine, working step-by-step playbook to becoming a wildly successful freelancer in a short period of time, they likely won’t be sharing it willingly.

Top Rated Seller

• Complete at least 180 days as an active Seller on Fiverr .
  • Complete at least 100 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $20,000.
  • Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days.
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days.
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days.

After all these, they should pick you manually, not as Level 1 and Level 2 is gained (automatically).

Thank you buddy. I don’t know about this. Now I get it.

[How can I become a top-rated seller with in 6 months.

How can I become a top-rated seller with in 6 months.

First, you need to be a seller. You haven’t any GIG yet. You must have gig for selling.

Second, you have to know that what will you do after become a Top Rated Seller.

You will have to earn $20,000 by getting the order of value $25,000

I see in your profile that you will do logo design and you are experienced in 4 years.

Have earned $20,000 yet in your experience within any duration range of 6 months?

On 4/5/2021 at 9:13 AM, corsogr said:

Another route to this TRS is joining from day 1 as Pro, I believe it gives you a kickstart.

No it doesn’t.

PS - All these if you want to play with the rules and go by the book. If you want to do it at all costs, there are other options.

I don’t know what you think you know about Fiverr but I strongly encourage you to not imply that “other options” exist.

All these as 1 person from 1 account always. If you are two or more persons with CS permission, things differ.

Once again: you seem to be implying that people can operate outside the existing set of rules. That is false.

No it doesn’t.

I’ll take your words for it.

know

Ok Frank, I won’t imply again that other options exist. This is what warnings are about.

false

To rephrase it: They can, but they shouldn’t and it’s not allowed because it violates ToS.

However let me tell you there is a grey area people mess with. I’ve personally contributed twice to an update of existing ToS. So I’m with the good guys, but I know what people can do.

I understand there are “grey areas”.

I also do know for a fact that Customer Service agents have the authority to escalate specific requests for exemption.

However, none of these “exemptions” can be used to game the system.

Following ToS should be job #1 for anyone who wants to grow on this platform.

@ratan_bairagir

Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Fiverr Support team will confirm your eligibility, and then you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

Note: Sellers who become eligible for our Customer Success Program and promotional listings go through a manual selection process. This process is not controlled by Customer Support, nor can Sellers apply for these programs.*

Archived