Fiverr Community Forum

Top Rated Seller for 6 months

[How can I become a top-rated seller with in 6 months.

10 Likes

Top Rated Seller

• Complete at least 180 days as an active Seller on Fiverr .
  • Complete at least 100 individual orders (all time)
  • Earn at least $20,000.
  • Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days.
  • 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days.
  • 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days.

After all these, they should pick you manually, not as Level 1 and Level 2 is gained (automatically).

9 Likes

You might need to read this: Fiverr Help and Education Center

You basically just asked, “How can I go from zero to hero in 6 months time?”

If anyone ever comes up with a genuine, working step-by-step playbook to becoming a wildly successful freelancer in a short period of time, they likely won’t be sharing it willingly.

10 Likes

So practically reaching TRS within 6 months, it’s doable.

You either need $111.111 per day or $200 per order x 100 times (mind the commissions and do some calculations so slightly increase the daily income or per order income), within 180 days minimum.
Not to mention response rates/order completion and ratings out of reviews.

It’s doable, but you need to set up your gigs/services from day 1 you join Fiverr and provide excellent services.

Even if it takes days or even a month till the first order starts, you get a review and start gaining buyer’s trust…you need to have carefully placed pricing. It’s 100% doable but needs very good organization prior entering the Fiverr freelancing business.

Another route to this TRS is joining from day 1 as Pro, I believe it gives you a kickstart.

Now from zero to hero, it still is doable but demands preparations before you register.

The key here is to diversify what you offer. There should be at least 1 gig that demands shipping and uses quick responses. 1 gig that is skilled-based priced low ($20) one that is placed medium priced ($70), one that is highly priced ($160) and for the rest 3: One priced $1000, one priced $250 and a last one that works as complementary to your gigs priced close to $75.

Now this needs some strategy and thought, but i would definitely use max gigs available. Always using 3 packages option. The question is, will you have portfolio or not?

Now the optimization of revenues. Basically you have 7 income streams. One is “semi-passive” automated and the rest 6 need time and effort. The goal is no less than $111.111 per day, so each day that passes without achieving the goal TRS goes slightly away. Now if in one day you get $1000 that equals approximately 9 days advantage, but most probably you won’t get every day $1000 except if you are into ghostwriting in US where few success stories come from.

If you are into Forex services selling methods/bots/stock market trading strategies, it’s quite easy to hit TRS within 6 months. Depends who you are, your potential, what you sell and of course buyers! Buyer’s orders is the driving force for your goal.

PS - All these if you want to play with the rules and go by the book. If you want to do it at all costs, there are other options.

PS2 - Availability of your gigs without language barrier. Meaning you can translate to any language, probably services provided by other sellers. Daily max the number of buyer request you can answer.

All these as 1 person from 1 account always. If you are two or more persons with CS permission, things differ.

3 Likes

Thank you buddy. I don’t know about this. Now I get it.

1 Like

First, you need to be a seller. You haven’t any GIG yet. You must have gig for selling.
Second, you have to know that what will you do after become a Top Rated Seller.

You will have to earn $20,000 by getting the order of value $25,000
I see in your profile that you will do logo design and you are experienced in 4 years.
Have earned $20,000 yet in your experience within any duration range of 6 months?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

No it doesn’t.

I don’t know what you think you know about Fiverr but I strongly encourage you to not imply that “other options” exist.

Once again: you seem to be implying that people can operate outside the existing set of rules. That is false.

6 Likes

If you are a professional worker then you have to publish your gig and Get more order.
Then step by step you will be a top rated seller
Best wishes for you

I’ll take your words for it.

Ok Frank, I won’t imply again that other options exist. This is what warnings are about.

To rephrase it: They can, but they shouldn’t and it’s not allowed because it violates ToS.

However let me tell you there is a grey area people mess with. I’ve personally contributed twice to an update of existing ToS. So I’m with the good guys, but I know what people can do.

1 Like

I understand there are “grey areas”.

I also do know for a fact that Customer Service agents have the authority to escalate specific requests for exemption.

However, none of these “exemptions” can be used to game the system.

Following ToS should be job #1 for anyone who wants to grow on this platform.

4 Likes

@ratan_bairagir

Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Fiverr Support team will confirm your eligibility, and then you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

Note: Sellers who become eligible for our Customer Success Program and promotional listings go through a manual selection process. This process is not controlled by Customer Support, nor can Sellers apply for these programs.*

3 Likes