Top Rated Seller Needs

mrexpert27

Google Fiverr Levels. It is all explained there, plus this question has been asked many times in the forum.

This forum isn’t a replacement for initiative and research.

thanks but i know the requirements about 20k earnings etc… i want to know what exactly fiverr see in your profile while selecting you as a top rated seller

thanks but i know the requirements about 20k earnings etc… i want to know what exactly fiverr see in your profile while selecting you as a top rated seller

All I can tell you is that I knew I should be one based on the quality of my work and service I offered. I knew long before I became one. I don’t know if that’s true for all TRS.

At that time there were no others who do what I did exactly. I still feel that way actually.

All I can tell you is that I knew I should be one based on the quality of my work and service I offered. I knew long before I became one. I don’t know if that’s true for all TRS.

At that time there were no others who do what I did exactly. I still feel that way actually.

thanks… its really helpful

I think it’s outstanding skill in your field, exceptional communication, exceptional customer service, many repeat customers. Never delivering late. Being consistent in your excellence.

i had more than 20k impressions but now its only 2k despite my level 2 is constant for last 4 months so don’t know what’s the issue 😦

i had more than 20k impressions but now its only 2k

How is that related to the subject of Top Rated Seller? I almost never look at impressions.

if you don’t have good impressions your gig will start going to last pages and hence your sales might be very less despite you are a level seller

if you don’t have good impressions your gig will start going to last pages and hence your sales might be very less despite you are a level seller

if you don’t have good impressions your gig will start going to last page

That’s not something you can control so no reason to pay attention to it.

Pay attention to the things you can control about your gig and your service.

Archived