Fiverr Forum

Top-Rated Seller question

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. In fact, I’m pretty sure it’s not, but I couldn’t figure out where to ask this.

So, my question is: How would I be selected as a Top-Rated Seller? I’m seeing a lot of people getting TopRated with less completed orders than I have AND a lower rating (95%-ish) … I’m not saying I deserve it more than other, by no means :slight_smile: But I am only curious how come other with a less impressive situation have been selected, and I haven’t. I have a 100% rating, over 100 completed orders, all my clients have expressed their pleasure in working with me, and yet somehow I seem to remain unnoticed.

And it’s really a shame, because I am really committed to my work here on Fiverr, and I really think I would be a great asset to the website if I could get a bit of a boost. I haven’t had any orders in almost two months. If only I could somehow be more exposed, I could accomplish wonders. In short, I think (without sounding too cocky) my talent is just sitting by unnoticed and nobody is taking advantage of my skills and services.

So, if anyone could share their experience and advice with me, I would greatly appreciate it :slight_smile:

And again, I apologize if I’m overconfident (or even arrogant) by stating all this, but I feel like I have to put myself out there somehow.

Thank you for reading, and thanks in advance for any kind of reply (even if it’s negative) :slight_smile:

~Andrei

Hi,

Just submit a ticket to request to be a TRS.

Make sure you explain to them and provide short, concise and straight to the point reasons on why you should be a TRS.

And if they like what you tell them, you might just be given the chance to be one.

By the way, before becoming a TRS, you should at least have several active orders every day without fail. Either high volume of sales or low volume but high profits.

I think the editors take that into consideration as well.

Just speaking from my experience.

So all the best to you! :slight_smile: