Top rated sellers. Did you see an increase in your ranking after being promoted to top rated seller status

nomadsolutions

Based on my personal experience there is no boost in ranking when you get the badge.

You may get some additional traffic from people who use the TRS filter when searching for sellers, but that will be countered by you probably wanting to raise your prices, which will alienate you from your current audience and it will take a while to find your new market segment.

When I was promoted to Level 2 from Level 1, I had an increase in orders as well as gig impressions and views. But nothing remains constant here, it changes according to the website algorithm.

But more interesting will be to see when you get the Top Seller Badge finally after you successfully complete all criteria for the Top Seller badge and get nominated for it. It is a manual process and I read many posts on the forum where Sellers from different categories saying they didn’t/never receive the badge even if they successfully completed all criteria and constantly earning well.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surely you will see surge in order . So prepare yourself to overcome that.

I was a top rated seller for around 5 years before losing it due to health issues. Never got it back since then.

Honestly… I don’t see any difference. Most people will raise their prices when they become TRS, and that usually brings less customers.

I was a top rated seller for around 5 years before losing it due to health issues. Never got it back since then.

Honestly… I don’t see any difference. Most people will raise their prices when they become TRS, and that usually brings less customers.

Fiverr give one chance only to be TRS?

I was selected once. I hoped I will get another chance. But your message melting it.

I was selected once. I hoped I will get another chance. But your message melting it.

No. You can regain that level if you lose it - but it is a manual process, so, them getting around to noticing your performance or Gig here again may be a long wait.

GG

Sellers that meet the criteria can be nominated as during every evaluation (once a month), however, since it’s a manual promotion, it could take much longer to actually become a TRS.

Archived