Top rating seller notification

khurramsawan

I have achieved all the goals required to be a Top Rated Seller but not notified from Fiverr whether I am not successful or not. I am asking from senior Top Rated Seller’s what’s their experience how long it will take them to be a Top Rated Seller? When they received notification after evaluation date? Thanks

Top Rated Sellers are picked manually. They do not work the way Level 1 or Level 2 does where you level up automatically if you meet the requirements.

It could take you a month to get it, or years. It is up to Fiverr. If you do get it, what will happen is, one day you will open your Fiverr page up and see a pop up letting you know you have reached Top Rated Seller status.

Good luck

GG

Top Rated Sellers are picked manually. They do not work the way Level 1 or Level 2 does where you level up automatically if you meet the requirements.

It could take you a month to get it, or years. It is up to Fiverr. If you do get it, what will happen is, one day you will open your Fiverr page up and see a pop up letting you know you have reached Top Rated Seller status.

Good luck

GG

thanks for the information

Archived