Top Seller - Ask Me Anything

vaughnonmovies

Reply to @tracy77: hone instructions to minimize back-and-forth conversation. You want to spend your time on Fiverr doing orders and not talking people into ordering. If you focus too much on the later, a common mistake, you won’t be making worthwhile money and you need to be making money quickly to improve the synergy effect of sales volume bringing in more orders.

Reply to @madmoo: “Instructions for Buyer” was my idea. Did I make millions off of it? Take a guess.

I’d like to see Fiverr make stars made out of the best sellers. YouTube doesn’t get to where it is today by not trying to convince viewers their “talent” pool isn’t on par with TV. To have a stable of social media phenoms would elevate Fiverr to the next step.

How many more comments do I need to post until I drop this cow graphic? I just saw these forums today.

Reply to @edwriter: There are rules against outside contact. It’s understandable that Fiverr would want to stop people from making direct deposits through PayPal and cut them out. I feel that if I can get buyers to know me they are more likely to come back or in the least understand that a real person did the work. Ideally, I’d like all my buyers to follow me on Twitter so that they can essentially be alerted when I create a new service and be able to share the word.

@vaughnonmovies :

Hi, 🙂

I did learn a lot while reading the forum.

I was just wondering, do I need to create videos that are more colorful or do they need to be simple to catch the eye of a potential buyer…

(Because mine look simple and I was wondering if I should change them…)

Will be happy to get an opinion about it from someone who knows about videos & promotions…

Thank you in advance,

and

Have a nice day!!!

Sandaruwani

@xcellent writer

Any advice for newbies like me on how to up scale when it come to sales?The orders are coming in,in trickles base on some advice i got from fellow fiverr sellers.But want to increase sales.Here’s one of my gigs .>>> www.fiverr/xcellent_writer/write -a-400-word-eye-catching-seo-article

Reply to @ladyfreq: I’m not sure I made a mistake making a gig. I do know that when a newly created gig of mine landed on the front page a few months ago I was eating, sleeping, and breathing it for a week straight with a backlog of 50+ orders. Did I need the money? Yes, but not all at once like that. Fiverr could do a much better job of controlling traffic.

Archived