Top seller support a new seller

krishnabhati123

I am a new seller in fiverr I am create a great Logo, i have 2 year experience for Logo design, i am properly reading Logo design course in 1 year. but i have a not Oder anyone and my Gig not search box,

please suggest me

please suggest me

Write your own profile description (from scratch) instead of stealing someone else’s.

Write your own gig descriptions (from scratch) instead of stealing someone else’s.

Use only the artwork (for gig pictures and examples of your work) that you have designed yourself, from scratch, instead of stealing someone else’s.

What you did so far can only convince buyers that you would sell them stolen goods, so, of course, they will choose someone else (anyone who seems more honest).

please suggest me

Write your own profile description (from scratch) instead of stealing someone else’s.

Write your own gig descriptions (from scratch) instead of stealing someone else’s.

Use only the artwork (for gig pictures and examples of your work) that you have designed yourself, from scratch, instead of stealing someone else’s.

What you did so far can only convince buyers that you would sell them stolen goods, so, of course, they will choose someone else (anyone who seems more honest).

You exactly point all important things 😘 @catwriter

• 1 month later...

Archived