Topic a Day for November 4: Message Delays and A Way to Make them Work [ARCHIVED]

anarchofighter

If you have a gig where you provide links and do so in the body of the message part of the Fiverr Delivery, there may be delays as the links trigger a review.

Here’s what I’ve done to cut down on confusion:

I put a line at the top that says…

*** This is the message that may be delayed, if you’re reading this, ignore the warning below.

Then in the delivered part I write.

Some of your important support links and deliverables are in a message above this that starts with the line:

*** This is the message that may be delayed, if you’re reading this, ignore the warning below.

If you don’t see this, understand this is a normal process and review. Return in about 30 minutes and if you don’t see it by then, send me a message. (You really should see it by then).

Warmly,

Anarcho.

Right, I"m saying

a) Post Message with Links that will have a delay (with the first sentence there)

Then

b) Post the message that will not have a delay informing them if they’re right there at that moment they may not see the message with the key sentence…and if so… a) that’s normal and b) just wait a bit and come back.

Guest tn5rr2012

I knew messages were delayed and so I have to tell myself to have patience and not have aknee jerk reaction if I dont hear back from the buyer

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived