I’m sicky and I should be I-) …and while I’m one of those “tough it out” types I actually want to just :-((
I know when I’m unwell I just want to be left alone so I’m really checking myself before I post a message to a buyer because I’m inclined to be a little more “short” and “acerbic” …
So what about “sick days on fiverr” what can you do?
Well, if you’re not yet a top rated seller such that your gigs rarely go into review, you could take that day as a time to do a little “you work” and:
- Update your gigs so they go into review
- Increase your delivery times to get some extra breathing room (provided it’s not a stuffed up nose!)
- Remove your “Express Order” extra during the period of recovery
- Message your existing orders asking for a little extra grace
- Where they demand it, allow a mutual cancellation of the order if you’re that sick
- And the one I dislike the most because it rewards the jerkwads, prioritize the buttheads who don’t care you’re sick
Have you ever needed a sick day on Fiverr.com? How did you handle it?