Today in the US is the final day for voting. So called “election night”.
However, this is really the end of a long and arduous campaign and cycle for many men and women. In some ways that started as much as 2 years ago.
Most sellers on Fiverr have not been here for two years; however, a few of those on this very forum have been and they’ve shown a level of fortitude that bodes very well for their success.
When it comes to fiverr and being in for the long haul, remember this:
- Everyone selling on fiverr has the same Terms of Service
- Everyone selling on fiverr has the same character/word restrictions
- Everyone selling on fiverr has the same interface / sales platform
- Everyone selling on fiverr has the same path to Level 1, Level 2, & perhaps top rated selle
- Everyone selling on fiverr has the same feedback and communication tools with buyers
And yet some people struggle with their fiverr selling. Some people have results about which they complain. Some people quit.
However, if you want to know the secret to success in Fiverr. It’s “Take It One Day at a Time” and "Be Here A Year From Now"
The one thing that is very clear if you’ve been on Fiverr for any length of time, Fiverr gets betters better as a trend.
Is every change painless and perfect for each and ever seller? NO… But in the aggregate, Fiverr gets better and better and if you want it better, just be here a year from now!
In my view, the only way to fail at fiverr is to quit. So stick it out, talk it out with people on the forum, and keep you ego OUT of it.