Topic for all new fiverrs!

ahmadqadoura

hello all ,

my name is Ahmad Qadoura
im new on fiverr

why we don’t improve our gigs together ?
every new person just like me press favorite to my gigs and ill return it to make some rank for our gigs
and we all do that for each other together

is that legall on the website ??
if not . im sorry admin you can just delete this Topic

thanx all 🙂

I’ve seen persons adding favourite to gigs (i.e. Facebook groups) and it comes to a point where it annoy me so much. I just think it’s pointless to do. Just work hard at what you do and ask politely for reviews if the clients have the time to do so. Success doesn’t come overnight.

thank you for your advice so what is the best way to publish your gigs or rank them to make people know them

hey khaled how are you thanks for your reply … how to use it and improve my gig i dont really know how to work on that 😕

just create another post in this section asking for improvements, and provide links to your gigs as well.

thank you for your advice so what is the best way to publish your gigs or rank them to make people know them

I would say promote your gigs on social media weekly.

Add relevant keywords to your gigs (you can check out the top sellers for ideas of what keywords to use)

I will also advise to research your competition on Fiverr to get an idea of prices and what they offer and see how you can make yourself stand out.

Create a gig description that’s appealing enough to make the buyer want to choose you.

Just note that getting buyers will take time, but you will see progress once you follow these steps.

Hope that helps.

I would say promote your gigs on social media weekly.

Add relevant keywords to your gigs (you can check out the top sellers for ideas of what keywords to use)

I will also advise to research your competition on Fiverr to get an idea of prices and what they offer and see how you can make yourself stand out.

Create a gig description that’s appealing enough to make the buyer want to choose you.

Just note that getting buyers will take time, but you will see progress once you follow these steps.

Hope that helps.

Don’t you think posting weekly is just spam?

Within a week, your social media followers don’t massively change. So essentially you’re sending the same thing to the same people every week.

I’d only promote a gig on social media if it’s new or it hasn’t been promoted in a while. Constant posts of the same thing are more likely to deter people than attract them.

Don’t you think posting weekly is just spam?

Within a week, your social media followers don’t massively change. So essentially you’re sending the same thing to the same people every week.

I’d only promote a gig on social media if it’s new or it hasn’t been promoted in a while. Constant posts of the same thing are more likely to deter people than attract them.

That’s true. Thanks for sharing your points. My strategy in this area will need to be revised at some point.

Archived