Kindly offer them a refund or tall to customer service some customers are just impossible to please also try giving them a taste of their own medicine give them a negative review so other seller have a heads up on their behavior. Try working things out and try a mutual cancelation first that usually helps

Dear All,

I have attached here screenshots of my order correspondence with FRAGGLESROCK. In the next comment I am going to attach screenshots of my conversation with him. I leave it to you to judge who is harrassing who.

Regards,

M

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum. Even in images.

Here is the rest of our correspondence after Chris left feedback

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum. Even in images

Reply to @chrisvolkay: YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

As mediacorp has easily proven below.

Reply to @regency85:

regency85 said: YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

My thoughts exactly.... I am upset that this "Chrisvolkay" is spamming the forums with his post and acting extremely childish about the situation. I hope the Sheriffs clean his act up soon.

Did you contact customer support?

When did whiney toddlers get allowed to create memberships on Fiverr? Seeing his spam splattered like avian fecal matter across the forums tells me @chrisvolkay needs a diaper change.

Reply to @celticmoon: Despite how many COMPLIMENTS I’ve received regarding the posts I made, responding to @chrisvolkay

…I concede the Title for Best Response to @celticmoon here!

=D> =D>

Reply to @adzenzeking: Perhaps you will find this post helpful:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/27417/buyers-asking-for-re-dos-or-cancellations-stop-and-read-this-first-/p1

Best of luck!