Reply to @mimie01:

Plz read full article and comments :

http://blog.fiverr.com/fiverr-is-rolling-out-an-advanced-rating-system/

agreed

What do you mean, I don’t get that.

Thumbs down

Fever has just favored buyers, yet some buyers are not serious and do not respect the effort done by freelancers. This is not a school, where you need to be given a scale of performance. Sellers have knowledge already gained in school in such systems to become expert. Remove this rating thing you call advancement.

This is fail.

Who convinced you that the buyers are always serious.

Advanced Pressure System is what their tag line should be

Peoples and buyers will feel tired with these ratings.As they will need click over 3 times than normal.And they will rating a gig with 5usd as buy a car.

A lot of time for a micro job.and sellers will have a lot of new work to do :slight_smile:

All gigs paused and maybe start looking for NEW OPTIONS elsewhere. This is just ridiculous. I have been complaining why seller can’t choose buyer because just the ordinary rating favored those cheap and sometimes very rude buyers.

And this is the NEW ADVANCED ROUTING SYSTEM so that sellers can stop selling. Which is where I am heading unless Fiverr acknowledges that they made a mistake and makes sellers welcome. INTRODUCE BUYER RATING which is seen so they don’t abuse sellers and sellers can choose buyers.

Reply to @steveeyes: Yeah! Much better headline. I have saved your attachment for posting. This rating system is copied from oDesk, and is the result of poor decision making of Fiverr community.

Reply to @silverlogo: Yes Friend, you are right. Many buyers don’t rate as usual, and with this rating system they will be misusing our skills.

The new rating system makes me really worried.For instance, I’m a Photoshop artist and some jobs sent by clients are practically hard to do 100% perfectly. But 99% of the time buyers accept the result and give us thumbs up because they too can understand the difficulty. With this new system they have the option to give us low star rating which is really disappointing because we did our best and the job is acceptable.

The other thing is, if a buyer send a modification request but unfortunately it’s night time for the seller because of the time differences. When the seller send the modified work on the other day, buyer will leave him low star rating (for the response time) even if the job is 100% perfect. By the looks of it, buyer doesn’t know how much his low rating (even for one category) will damage the seller. So now sellers cannot even have a rest because of this. AND buyers can push the seller to get the job done fast without even buying a gig extra

The old thumbed system was a good and effective one and both parties were pretty much ok with it. I really hope that the amazing people behind our beloved site will sort this out soon.

Reply to @steveeyes: The new rating system makes me really worried.For instance, I’m a Photoshop artist and some jobs sent by clients are practically hard to do 100% perfectly. But 99% of the time buyers accept the result and give us thumbs up because they too can understand the difficulty. With this new system they have the option to give us low star rating which is really disappointing because we did our best and the job is acceptable.

The other thing is, if a buyer send a modification request but unfortunately it’s night time for the seller because of the time differences. When the seller send the modified work on the other day, buyer will leave him low star rating (for the response time) even if the job is 100% perfect. By the looks of it, buyer doesn’t know how much his low rating (even for one category) will damage the seller. So now sellers cannot even have a rest because of this. AND buyers can push the seller to get the job done fast without even buying a gig extra

The old thumbed system was a good and effective one and both parties were pretty much ok with it. I really hope that the amazing people behind our beloved site will sort this out soon.