TOS Break by me?

imuolian

I was working for a client and his website uses payment method Paypal and I asked him in the messages like ‘send me your p-aypal e-mail address to integrate it in your website’ and then now a message appears at its bottom that fiverr is looking if you have broken our TOS.

What fiverr is gonna review now?

@imuolian Hi. If you sent it like that, know that your message will trigger the Fiverr bot to come after you. Using words like “payments,” “@,” “email address,” and some other things are flagged and not allowed on Fiverr Marketplace. You would do yourself a favor to avoid this. Hence, you escape ban, demotion or a disabled account. Rather use synonyms.

@imuolian Hi. If you sent it like that, know that your message will trigger the Fiverr bot to come after you. Using words like “payments,” “@,” “email address,” and some other things are flagged and not allowed on Fiverr Marketplace. You would do yourself a favor to avoid this. Hence, you escape ban, demotion or a disabled account. Rather use synonyms.

Then how are we suppose to say these words to our clients if we have to talk to them about the payments.

Archived