TOS violation issue

adnan_ilyas

Hello guy, here is a tip or general tip for every seller who is going to Level 1 seller.

Today i was going to be a Level 1 seller but due to some irrelevant content, i got a warning.

i found out about the chat. Please try to understand my situation.

1. That user “XYZ” request a buyer request on the buyer dashboard.
  2. I just contacted him to get the project.
  3. we never had a chat and i didn’t win the project. It was just a message.
  4. I never self promote myself

Please there is some misunderstanding. I waited for this time to promote.
Please don’t stop my promotion. I didn’t self promote my self.

So this is the issue. So i never self promote myself. Sellers if you try to win the project never message the buyer to give you the task because one day you will be warned.

Sad but its true. 😕

Hello guy, here is a tip or general tip for every seller who is going to Level 1 seller.

Today i was going to be a Level 1 seller but due to some irrelevant content, i got a warning.

So this is the issue. So i never self promote myself. Sellers if you try to win the project never message the buyer to give you the task because one day you will be warned.

Sad but its true. 😕

I never self promote myself

But you did, by sending a message to a buyer who haven’t contacted you first. It’s spam.

Please don’t stop my promotion.

Nobody on the forum can either stop your promotion or promote you.

Sad but its true.

What’s sad, that sellers who send spam get punished for that?

I never self promote myself

But you did, by sending a message to a buyer who haven’t contacted you first. It’s spam.

Please don’t stop my promotion.

Nobody on the forum can either stop your promotion or promote you.

Sad but its true.

What’s sad, that sellers who send spam get punished for that?

@catwriter why so rude? its my post and its all about my experience!

yes i am sad because i am warned.

You should be little gentle while conveying your thought because people do mistakes.

You should be little gentle while conveying your thought because people do mistakes.

its my post and its all about my experience!

You were able to send a message to that buyer because they’re also a seller.

As you know, sellers have to maintain their response rate or suffer the consequences.

Now, imagine being that seller who posted a request because they wanted to purchase a service. Imagine getting tens or hundreds of messages to your inbox, messages you didn’t want to get, and either having to spend a lot of time quickly responding to them all, or your stats suffering because you’ve received so much spam and couldn’t handle it.

Imagine not being promoted or losing the level you worked very hard to get because a bunch of sellers didn’t read the rules and sent you spam.

If that was the case, would you care that those sellers were sad after getting a ToS warning?

Some mistakes create big problems to others.

How is @catwriter being rude to you? They simply replied back to your statements. They didn’t use any rude language, they didn’t treat you with disrespect. I think sometimes the truth could feel like a slap in the face, but in the end the way they delivered their message wasn’t unprofessional at all.

its my post and its all about my experience!

You were able to send a message to that buyer because they’re also a seller.

As you know, sellers have to maintain their response rate or suffer the consequences.

Now, imagine being that seller who posted a request because they wanted to purchase a service. Imagine getting tens or hundreds of messages to your inbox, messages you didn’t want to get, and either having to spend a lot of time quickly responding to them all, or your stats suffering because you’ve received so much spam and couldn’t handle it.

Imagine not being promoted or losing the level you worked very hard to get because a bunch of sellers didn’t read the rules and sent you spam.

If that was the case, would you care that those sellers were sad after getting a ToS warning?

Some mistakes create big problems to others.

yes thank you for your comment. i understand i should be careful next time.

Sad but its true. 😕

i got a warning .

Check this out: Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned! if you want to protect your account.

Here is the updated must read “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

Archived