TOS Violation warning

atikxb

Sometimes certain words trigger a warning, and then Fiverr investigates.

If you have an email gig, you have to write “e-mail” instead of “email.” If your gig has to do with adding payment options on a website, you might have to write p-yments or pa-yments.

My Craiglist gig kept banning for some reason. I wasn’t offering anything illegal, like posting ads for people, but either Craiglist or the system kept banning my gig.

We’re at the mercy of electronics with very little human oversight.

Sometimes certain words trigger a warning, and then Fiverr investigates.

If you have an email gig, you have to write “e-mail” instead of “email.” If your gig has to do with adding payment options on a website, you might have to write p-yments or pa-yments.

My Craiglist gig kept banning for some reason. I wasn’t offering anything illegal, like posting ads for people, but either Craiglist or the system kept banning my gig.

image.jpg.9ae771351e9aa8bd09aba39252ffa11c.jpg

TOS violation did it for me (for not delivering all the package contents at once). I lost my TOS and I’m facing a significant drop of sales (less than 10% of normal ). There was one review passed after the demotion and I was not promoted back even though I fulfill the criteria, So guys be careful. I have been in fiverr since 2014 and there were no TOS back then.

TOS violation did it for me (for not delivering all the package contents at once). I lost my TOS and I’m facing a significant drop of sales (less than 10% of normal ). There was one review passed after the demotion and I was not promoted back even though I fulfill the criteria, So guys be careful. I have been in fiverr since 2014 and there were no TOS back then.

I have been in fiverr since 2014 and there were no TOS back then.

There has been a legal TOS (terms of service) ever since Fiverr began.

Yes, there was a TOS four years ago (in 2014).

Archived