TOService Violation

noor201

You could explain to CS that it was needed for the website (if it was) if you get a warning etc. or if you think you need to. Though the TOS says

“Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page”

If you asked for it in the inbox I think it should have been done on the order page instead.

You could explain to CS that it was needed for the website (if it was) if you get a warning etc. or if you think you need to. Though the TOS says

“Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the Order Page”

If you asked for it in the inbox I think it should have been done on the order page instead.

Yes I messaged him on the order page

Like has been said, they might decide it’s okay because it’s required for the order.

Maybe you could have put it as a gig requirement question instead if it’s needed (and if it’s only needed for some, you could put say that in the question in that requirements section, eg. “if you have ordered x, please enter…”).

Like has been said, they might decide it’s okay because it’s required for the order.

Maybe you could have put it as a gig requirement question instead if it’s needed (and if it’s only needed for some, you could put say that in the question in that requirements section, eg. “if you have ordered x, please enter…”).

Thanks for the tip appreciate it

Archived